Chapter-5:

"Congratulations. You have lived the war. Now survive the trauma."-Unknown

"Ava, darling, please wake up," Thena whispered, caressing my cheek.

"What is going on! Where are we?" I yelled, waking up.

"Avalon! Chill! You weren't waking up, so Gilgamesh picked you up, put you on the plane, and then on the boat." Sprite shot back, laughing. 
"We're going to meet Druig." She said, softer.

"Dru?"I muttered, quietly.
"I-I, you know what, I feel sick, I think you should go to the front of the boat, I'll chill at the back. In case I puke, y'know." I halfheartedly joked.

I went stumbling at the back, tears forming in my eyes. 

"Come on, Avalon. It's been ten thousand years, that's not a lot. Oh, who am I kidding?! He'll barely remember me. I hope he doesn't, honestly. It's not like I like-liked him anyways. He was just a friend. Just. A . Friend." I whispered to myself. 

Oh, who was I kidding...

After the boat stopped, we were trekking through the jungle, everything being easier because of my teleports. But, after a while, the jungle became so thick that I couldn't see the end, which was required for my teleports, I had to see where it ended, and I couldn't make it anymore. After a few hours of walking, we saw a small village. It was hidden by lots of trees, everywhere, but it was extremely advanced. There were tools, sheds, and houses made out of wood planks. 

I gasped in awe at its beauty.
 But, there was a familiar glint in the people's eyes that made me feel uneasy, and at home all at once.

Druig.

"Hola. ¿Has visto a Druig en algún sitio?" I asked a man who was cutting wood where Druig was in Spanish.
"¿Cómo lo conoces?" He asked how I knew him.
"Somos... amigos" I replied that we were friends.

Just friends. 

Then, Druig walked out of a shed, smirking.
I hated this. I hated the way he looked as if he was superior. I nearly hated him. 

"I've missed all of you. Please...make yourselves at home." He said, grandly. 

We were then sitting in a classroom. 
"You've given me a lot of bad news in one go, my lady." Druig drawled. I cowered into the seat, his voice hurting my ears. 

Why was Druig acting like this?

"Will you help us?" Sersi asked, hopeful.
"I am glad that..." Druig's voice was drowned out because of Sersi's ringtone, a Lizzo song.
"Mine's Astronomy by Conan Gray, if it helps you feel any better." I joked. 
Druig stared at me as if he hadn't realised I was there as well. I looked down at my feet. 

These were good sneakers. White suits my feet, I guess...

Druig started speaking to everyone and then threatened Kingo's valet. I didn't really care. Music was blasting through my AirPods. I had long, loose hair, so nobody could see them.

"You are not a God, you know that, right?"
"You cannot just charm your way back into my life!

I ran out of the room. 

I couldn't deal with them fighting. My family.
Fighting.
Druig, running from us. 
Me, crying.
Sprite, screaming. 

Not right now.