Anniversary

With a happy feeling, you woke up. Today was your 1 year anniversary with your boyfriend JJ. Your relationship was the best thing that could happen to you and you've never been happier. So you've been looking forward to today for the last 2 weeks.

You grabbed your phone from your nightstand. Sadly, JJ hadn't sent you a message yet. But it was still early, so you figured he was probably still asleep.

'Hi baby, happy 1 year! I'm coming over later today <3' you texted him.

Excited you got out of bed and got ready for today. With a smile you looked at your present you got for JJ. This was kinda a big thing for you, so you were a little bit nervous if he would like it. Never have you been in a relationship for so long before, so today was really special.

Around 12 you checked your phone. But unfortunately, you saw that JJ still hadn't texted you anything. Which was very unusual for him. Usually, he texted you the minute he woke up. This immediately worried you. What if something happened?

You grabbed your stuff and your present and drove over to the chateau. With Luke being back in town, you figured he would stay there. When you walked in, there was no one.

"John B? JJ?" You called out. Nothing. You walked over to John B's spare room which JJ always used.

"J are you in he-" you said as you walked in. But you instantly stopped when you saw it. JJ was lying in bed on top of a random girl. Your heart broke and tears welled up in your eyes.

JJ was startled and looked up at you. "Y/n I can explain." You shook your head as you turned around and walked away. "Just wait!" JJ shouted as you walked after you.

He grabbed your hand and turned you to look at him. "I'm sorry you have to find out this way, but..." He looked to the ground. A few tears rolled over your cheeks. "So you're with her now?" You asked with a broken voice.

JJ hesitated but then nodded. "Yeah, for a while now. I was gonna tell you, but I didn't know how. She makes me happy." You were absolutely heartbroken. Your boyfriend was cheating on you for a while and he didn't tell you.

"I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you."

You woke up startled. With heavy breaths, you looked around confused. Only to find yourself in John B's well known spare room in JJ's arms. As you sat up, he woke up too.

"Baby?" He murmured.

"Where- how- what-?" You asked breathing heavily. Not knowing what happened. JJ noticed something was wrong so he sat up too.

"You okay?" He placed a hand on your back, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

"I thought you were- I saw you..." You looked into his eyes. "Shh, I'm here. Whatever happened it was a nightmare. I'm not leaving you." He kissed your shoulder softly.

You sighed deeply. Calming down instantly. It wasn't real. It was a nightmare. JJ wasn't cheating on you and he was definitely not breaking up with you.

"You thought I left you or something?" JJ asked with a small smile while he stroked your arms. You couldn't bring out any words so you just nodded. "Baby, you know I would never leave you, right?" You nodded again.

JJ checked his phone. 2.30. He smiled. "Baby." You looked to him with a questioning look in your eyes.

"Happy one year."

------

A/N

Another Imagine! I kinda proud of this one, so let me know what you think and if you have any tips.

Bye <3