Quiet

Holding JJ's hand you walked after him into the Chateau. Today was your first time hanging out with the pogues. You were nervous to meet your boyfriend's friends, but also excited.

You met JJ at the beach. You kinda just walked into each other and from that moment he couldn't leave your mind. That's why you started hanging out which ended up in a relationship. It went really well and you guys were really happy. So today was the day you would hang out with his friends, 'the pogues' as he said. You met them once before at the Wreck, but that was really quick so that doesn't count.

"Yo JJ!" Some boy shouted when you two walked through the door. You believed his name was John B. "Yo." JJ did their funny handshake. "John B, I know you already met, but this is my girlfriend Y/n. Y/n my best friend John B." JJ looked at you with a proud smile. You smiled and waved at John B. He gave a small smile back. "Hey, good to see you."

"Then there's Pope." He pointed to a boy talking to a girl. "And Kiara, or Kie as we call her." You smiled and waved at them. They gave you a small smile back and then continued with their conversation.

JJ grabbed two beers from the fridge and passed you one. You sat in his arms on the couch. Looking around the house, you found it pretty cute. "Nice place." You looked at John B because you thought it was his. "Thanks" he said.

Soon the conversation started, but to your surprise, it was all about a girl named Sarah Cameron and some shipwreck. You had no idea what they were talking about so you couldn't really fit in the conversation. And with you being quite an introvert, you had no idea what to say.

Then you heard something about some things you recognized. "Oh yeah, I actually-" you tried, but Kie interrupted you. "Omg did you guys know what happened there?"

You swallowed. Never mind. The conversation continued. "Wait I heard that there-" You tried again later, but again you were interrupted. "Oh, you remember that's where JJ did that thing?" Pope said. The pogues laughed. Again, you had no idea what they were talking about.

After a while, you got quieter and quieter. Every time you tried to say something, it was either ignored or you were interrupted. You just kept it with laughing and sometimes a 'nice' 'cool' and 'yeah'. The pogues were nice, but all you wanted to do right now was to go home and cry in bed for the next two weeks. So then you decided to say nothing at all.

JJ noticed this. He noticed that you weren't saying anything and were probably drowning in your thoughts, which was unusual for you. Cause when you two were together you wouldn't stop talking. He knew something was up and he already figured out what. He also figured that all you wanted to do right now was to leave and go home.

So he whispered in your ear, "you tired and wanna go home?" You looked up at him and felt relieved. "Yeah" you whispered back. JJ nodded and stood up. "Alright, it was fun. But we're heading home now." You followed him.

"What? Already?" Kie whined. You looked at JJ. "Yeah, we're tired. It was fun though. We'll see you tomorrow or something." You all said goodbye and walked back to the car. JJ got behind the steering wheel and started driving.

The whole ride back you were silent. Thinking about what happened earlier. Was it your fault that you were left out? Did you do anything wrong? Were you being annoying or something? Was there a reason nobody asked you anything? It was like you were there but nobody saw you. Except for JJ maybe.

"Babe?" You were ripped out of your thoughts and looked up. You noticed that the car wasn't moving anymore and that you had arrived at home. "We're here." You nodded and got out of the car. Walking straight into the house.

Hoping you could avoid JJ's questions, you said, "I'm gonna take a shower. You start a movie or something." You wanted to walk away, but JJ grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. He cupped your cheek and stared into your eyes.

"Tell me what's bothering you, baby. I can see you're overthinking."

You swallowed. "Nothing is bothering me. What do you mean?" You tried to deny it. But JJ was smarter. "I know somethings up, you barely said a word the whole night. Is it because they kept interrupting you?" You hesitated but nodded.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know what to say cause I didn't know what your conversation was about and no one would let me talk. I'm so sorry if I ruined your night. You can go back if you want I can-" You were interrupted by JJ's soft lips pressing to yours. Kissing you passionately.

"Don't apologize. I'm the one who should've said something and let you talk. I'm so sorry you had to endure this sweetheart. I'm sorry." He said when he let you go. You shook your head. "No, it's not your fault."

JJ wiped a small tear from your cheek. "I'll talk to them tomorrow, alright?" You nodded. JJ hugged you and held you close in his arms. He pressed a kiss on your head.

"I love you baby" he whispered very quietly.

------

A/N

Thank you for reading! I really like this one. Let me know what you think and if you have any tips.

Bye <3