Kidnapped

this one is quite long

It was a lovely, sunny day in the Outer Banks. You woke up with a good feeling, planning to make the most of your day. All the Pogues were busy today. John B and Sarah went to Charleston for a date, Kie was working with her dad at the Wreck, and Pope and JJ were dropping off groceries for Heyward. So you had a day for yourself.

After eating some breakfast, you changed to go to the grocery store. Your idea was to bake something, maybe cookies, and then maybe catch some waves in the afternoon.

Instead of taking your bike, you decided to walk. On your way there, you had to walk past Tannyhill, the Cameron house. Even though Sarah was one of your best friends, you absolutely hated the Camerons, except for Wheezie. Rafe was the one you dreaded the most, mostly because he beats your boyfriend JJ a lot.

When you were almost at the store, Rafe's car suddenly stopped in front of you, making you immediately stop. Rafe and Barry jumped out and walked toward you. "What do you want Rafe?" You asked annoyed and slightly confused. "Hi Y/n, do you know your shitty boyfriend still owes Barry 25k?"

Your stomach dropped, that's right. Last week, JJ broke into Barry's house and stole money from him. 'For my restitution' he said. But he ended up buying a jacuzzi from it and never gave it back.

"I had nothing to do with that" you said, hoping the boys would leave you alone. They were taller and stronger than you, so you couldn't help but be a little scared. "We know. But since we can't get it back from him, you are going to help us make him pay." Before you could process what he said, you felt a harsh punch against your head. Everything went black.

With an excruciating pain in your head, you woke up. You tried to move, but instantly felt that you couldn't move your hands. Opening your eyes, you noticed that you were in an unfamiliar bedroom. Then you saw that you were tied to a chair. How the hell did you end up here?

Suddenly, you heard voices outside the room. You tried to listen to what they said. "Country club are you sure? I have more shit to do and I don't like the idea of having a kidnapped girl in my bedroom." The voice sounded like Barry. "Just trust me, okay? I know when we let that Pogue know we have his girl, he'll do anything we want." This was obviously Rafe speaking.

That's when they walked into the room. Rafe looked surprised when he saw you were awake. "Well, well, the princess is awake" he said with a wicked smirk. "Rafe let me go, please." Knowing Rafe, you knew he wouldn't hesitate to hurt you.

"Uhm no, not until Barry here has his money." Barry stood behind Rafe, looking a bit uncomfortable. "I'll help you get it, just please let me go." You said desperately.

Rafe chuckled. "So desperate." He showed you he held your phone in his hand. "What's your password, sweetheart?" You scoffed. "As if I will tell you." Rafe clenched his jaw. "You will." You shook your head. "Fuck you." Suddenly you felt a stinging pain on your cheek. "I'll keep hitting you until you tell me."

You sighed deeply, you didn't want to worry JJ but were also really afraid of what Rafe might do to you. "It's 2507."

Rafe unlocked it and typed something, then showed you the screen.

To: JJ❤️
Me: If you want to see your girl again, you better drop Barry's 25k off right now. Or I'll keep using her as a punching bag.

"You're a dick you know that?"

Then you felt another punch on your face.

-

When JJ read your text, he froze. He read it a hundred times and knew it was from Rafe. Only he would be psycho enough to kidnap a girl.

To: Princess ❤️
Me: What the fuck have you done to her? Where is she?

He waited for an answer but was left on read. He cursed under his breath. Also JJ knew that Rafe wouldn't hesitate to hurt you. He didn't want Pope to worry so with left with an excuse.

JJ had to come up with a plan. Of course he didn't have the money, so he needed to do something else. After some time he came up with the idea of climbing through Barry's room, break in, rescue you, and hopefully get you safely. No doubt this was a stupid plan, but you know, stupid things have good outcomes all the time.

When JJ got to Barry's he hid behind the bushes. Wanting to observe first before making a move. After waiting for about 20 minutes Rafe and Barry walked out of the house, clearly arguing over something. "No Barry just wait, this is gonna work" Rafe said while chasing after Barry who had walked away.

JJ saw his chance and quietly made his way into the house. The living room was clear, so he quickly walked to the hallway. "Y/n? It's me JJ" he whispered. Suddenly he heard muffled sounds coming from the room at the end of the hallway. When he opened the door, his heart dropped. There you were, his precious girl, tied to a chair with duck tape over her mouth and bruises and blood al over her face.

"Oh my.." He didn't hesitate and stormed toward you, ripping the ducktape off. "Jesus Crist are you okay baby?" he asked concerned while untying you. You nodded and stood up. "I'm fine."

But you still felt a little faint, almost losing your balance but luckily JJ caught you. "But Rafe and Barry can be here any minute. We have to leave now." You wanted to hug him and cry in his chest so bad but were too scared of what was gonna happen when Rafe found you. "Yeah, let's go."

JJ grabbed your hand and guided you out of the house. You quickly grabbed your phone that was on the table. Luckily there was no sign of the boys. "My bike is over there." JJ's bike was parked out of sight. "Here." He handed you his helmet and together you sped away.

When you finally arrived at the Chateau you jumped off the bike. The second your feet hit the ground you flew around JJ's neck. You felt his strong arms hug you. "I'm so sorry baby" he whispered in your hair. "It's okay" you cried, glad that you were finally safe in his arms again. You missed him so much.

After some time JJ let you go and cupped your face. Examining your bruises. "Let's go inside so I can treat them alright?" You nodded. Grabbing his hand, you two walked back inside. Happy things didn't end worse.

———

A/N

Thank you for reading! Do you guys have any plans for the summer vacation? I'm going to England with my mom! <3

Bye <3