Drunk JJ

'Hey, you really have to pick him up right now. He's had way too much to drink and it's not gonna end well.'

You looked at the message John B sent you. Of course JJ was drunk. It's wasn't the first time you had to pick up your boyfriend and bring him home. He did stupid things all the time. But somehow they always had good outcomes.

With a sigh, you stood up and grabbed your car keys. It was a short drive to the party. You parked and got out. It was quite busy, so you had trouble spotting JJ. The music was loud.

"Hey have you seen a blond boy with a dark grey-" you tried to ask a group of people, but they barely even listened. Rude. You turned around and searched again.

Suddenly, you saw a figure wearing a dark grey shirt stumbling toward the drink table. There he was. You sighed with relief, walking over to him. When you got closer you saw him filling another cup.

"Hey pretty boy, you think that's a good idea?"

He turned his head and when he saw you, his eyes lit up. "Baby!" A smile appeared on your face. He immediately hugged you. A bit surprised, you hugged him back.

You felt his hands moving to your ass and lightly squeezing it. Then his lips pressed kisses on your neck. It started slowly, but then became rougher. It made you a bit uncomfortable. There were a lot of people around. Everyone could see you.

"JJ" You tried. But he didn't stop. On the contrary, he pulled you closer to him. You assumed it was because of the alcohol, but still.

"JJ, not here" you said again and carefully pushed him away. To your surprise, he let you go. You were relieved until you saw the look in his eyes.

"Why won't you let me touch you?' He asked angrily.

Your eyes widened. What? Where the hell did that come from? "JJ, you're drunk. Let's go home." He shook his head. "I don't want to go home with my girlfriend if I can't even touch her. That's what you're for right?"

Shocked you stared into his eyes. What did he say? Was he serious? You felt tears welling up in your eyes but immediately pushed them away. He was drunk and didn't know what he was saying.

"I'm gonna go get another drink." He turned around to grab his cup. "No J." You grabbed his hand to stop him, but he forcefully pushed you away. JJ was hella strong so you fell harshly on the ground.

What the fuck?

"Leave me alone." And with that, he walked away. Speechless, you sat there. You swallowed the tears away. Deciding you had enough, you got up and walked away. After pushing yourself through the crowd again, you arrived at your car.

"Y/n!" You heard before getting in. Turning around, you saw John B jogging your way. "Where are you going? Where's JJ?" He asked. You lowered your eyes. "He's busy."

John B frowned. He knew you very well, so he sensed something was wrong. "Is everything alright?" You shook your head and couldn't stop the tears from falling another time.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" He asked and hugged you. "I think he doesn't want me anymore" you cried. "What? Why would you say that?" John B was confused. Almost every day he had to hear JJ talk about how amazing you were and how incredibly in love he was with you. So this confounded him.

You explained the situation and John B sighed deeply. "Jesus, what an idiot." You nodded. "But I assure you, it's probably because of the alcohol and didn't mean it. But still, he shouldn't have said that. He had no right." You nodded again.

"You want me to come with you?" You looked up. "Yeah, that would be nice."

After drying your eyes, you searched for JJ. "There." You pointed to your boyfriend when you saw him, he was hanging with a few guys you didn't know. "Come." You were actually quite nervous when you walked over to him. What if he insulted you again? Or said more hurtful words? You didn't know if you could handle that.

"Maybank" John B said sternly. JJ turned around. When you looked into his eyes, you couldn't exactly read him. Was he still mad? Did he regret it? You couldn't say.

"Baby!" He hugged you again. Deja-vu, you said to yourself. You hugged him back cautiously. "Look" he began, he pulled back and cupped your face, "Did I just say something rude? I think I did, but I can't remember why you left?" He asked confused. You took in his drunken state. He was really wasted. He could barely stand properly.

So you sighed and said, "No, it's fine." Tomorrow you could talk about it. "Let's get you home buddy." John B patted his shoulder. "John B!" JJ said excitedly as if he just saw him. John B smiled.

With John B's help, you got JJ safely to your car. "You got this?" John B asked, leaning down on your open window as you sat behind the wheel. "Yes, thank you so much for helping me." He smiled. "Of course. Let me know when you get home safely." You nodded. "Sure."

The drive home went easy. JJ was rambling about many things. You tried to listen but mainly tried to focus on the road. "Where are we going?" JJ asked. "Home." JJ instantly looked at you with worry and fear. "No no babe, I can't. He's home, I can't-" you quickly interrupted him. "No baby, I mean my house, it's ok." He relaxed and exhaled deeply. Your heart broke a little. It was still so heartbreaking to see that JJ was afraid to go home.

When you arrived at your house, you helped JJ out of the car and brought him up to your room. He fell on your bed and immediacy closed his eyes. "No! Don't fall asleep yet." His eyes fluttered open. You quickly grabbed a glass of water and made him drink it.

"Thank you baby, you're the best girlfriend ever."

You smiled widely and pressed a kiss to his forehead. You lay next to him and pulled the covers over you. JJ immediately wrapped his arms around you. His eyes were already closed.

"Good night JJ" you whispered before pressing one more his to his nose. But he was already asleep.

———

A/N

Thank you for reading! This one is pretty long, hope you like that. Let me know what you think and if you have any tips.

Bye <3