Party gone wrong

"How do I look?" You asked your boyfriend JJ while spinning around to show him your dress.

"Way too good to go out without me" he answered with a little smile. He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I'm kidding you look fantastic."

This made you smile, so you pressed a kiss on his lips. "Thank you." JJ kissed you again, and again, and again. "J, I really have to go or I'm gonna be late."

Reluctantly, JJ let you go. "Text me when you get there safely and when you're leaving, alright?" You nodded. "Of course."

You pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "I love you." JJ smiled. "I love you too baby."

After grabbing your phone and purse you said your goodbyes. Tonight you planned to go to a party one of your friends threw. She was pretty rich and she didn't really know the pogues, so you decided to go alone. Also, you didn't want to drag JJ to a party where he knew nobody.

A few other friends picked you up and together you drove to her house. When you arrived you texted JJ quickly and walked into the house. Your friend, Claire, ran up to you and hugged you. "Y/n! I missed you" she said. "I missed you too." She said your other friends hello and turned back to you. "We have so much to catch up on. But let's start with shots."

You took a shot together and felt the burning liquid down your throat. "Here, let's do another one." She pushed another shot glass in your hands and before you could protest, hers was already empty. For the second time, you felt the burning liquid streaming down your throat. This was gonna be a good night.

-

JJ was peacefully sitting on the couch strolling through Instagram. He was waiting for you. Even though he was happy that you had a fun night with friends, he still wished you were laying in his arms right now.

Suddenly he came across a video. He wanted to swipe away but noticed Claire in the video. He saw her a few times so he recognized her.

"Guys!" She said happily, but very drunk. JJ instantly felt this feeling in his stomach that something was wrong. "Tonight is fucking awesome! But you know the funny thing. Y/n was here tonight-" he instantly sat straight when he heard your name, "and we tried to give her a lot of drinks so she could get loose and just be fun. But look what happened." She flipped the camera to show your form lying on the couch.

JJ's heart skipped a beat. Did those girls force you to drink?

"She's sleeping!" After she said that she burst out laughing and the video ended. He played the video again and paused when he saw you 'sleeping'. What if you weren't sleeping? What if you weren't breathing at all?

Then the thought came up that there were probably a lot of horny guys there. Literally anyone could do anything to you.

He didn't hesitate a second to grab his car keys and race toward her house. When he arrived, loud music could be heard from outside. He jumped out of his car and practically ran towards the door. When he threw it open he noticed a few people giving him weird looks. But he didn't give a fuck.

He looked around but didn't see you. Suddenly Claire walked up to him. "Excuse me, who the hell are you and why did you break my door?"

"Where is she?"

"Who?" Claire asked, obviously drunk. "Where the fuck is Y/n?" He tried to control his anger. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "In the living room. On the couch" she said before walking away.

He marched into the living room and finally saw you. Lying with your head on the armrest with your eyes closed. He walked up to you and tried to gently shake you awake. "Baby?" He asked. You didn't move. "Baby" he said more urgently. You stirred a bit and JJ sighed in relief. "J?" You asked really confused. "Yes, I'm here." He stroked your hair.

"Wh-where am I?" You didn't know what was going on.

"Still at that lame party, but I'm gonna take you home alright?"

You nodded and threw your arms around his neck. JJ lifted you bridal-style and carried you out of the house. He placed you carefully in his car and drove home.

-

The next morning you woke up with a pounding headache. When you rolled over you saw a glass of water and some medicine on your nightstand. You took it and sat up straight. Immediately you recognized the room you and JJ shared at the Chateau. How did you get here?

At that moment JJ walked into the bedroom with a plate and a water bottle. "Baby you're awake" he said surprised. He placed the bottle on your nightstand and the food in front of you. He made pancakes, your favorite.

"How are you feeling?" He asked while sitting next to you. "My head is killing me." JJ nodded. It was silent for a moment before you decided to ask him the question you wanted to know.

"What happened last night?"

JJ looked down. "Your uhm- your friends gave you a lot of drinks and I don't know but also maybe forced you to drink it. You fell asleep on their couch. I saw a video on insta and picked you up."

The memories started to come back a bit.

"Oh my gosh." You let your head fall into your hands, feeling stupid. "Hey. It's not your fault. You didn't know what was gonna happen."

He pulled you into his arms. "But what if you weren't there?" You asked, a tear falling down your cheek. JJ swiped it away. "But I was, and I will. Whenever you need me."

You nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too."

———

A/N

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think and if you have any tips.

Bye <3