chapter one, prologue.

A.N: hi my loves so I rewrote all of the chapters i have done which was up to episode 4 only now i am writing for a episode for each chapter to make it easier. so here is the new improved version. enjoy! :)

~ kylie xoxo.

Korey:

All I could say to describe me is.... complicated mess. Hi I am Korey Mikaelson aka Hayley Marshall and Elijah's daughter. I am the only heretic in my family. I do not know how I am a vampire and witch but not a werewolf. My whole life and family is complicated. I got my witch side from my dad's side but I seemed to not have gotten my wolf side at all and I recently activated my vampire side.

I was helping my half sister, Hope and we ended up dying and becoming a vampire she is a tribrid but I am only a hybrid of a vampire and witch, a heretic is what is is called. I had to siphon people to use magic but now I am a vampire I use my own power to do magic now. 

With my family I have lost my parents both to malicious people who wanted them dead my dad died from the hollow which nearly killed me and Hope and my mum sacrificed herself to save my sister and I.

So I am an orphan and it does get a bit lonely. I do still have some of my family like Auntie Bex and Auntie Freya and her wife and then Uncle Kol and his wife Davina. They are all nice and that but I need time to process it all. Also I have a sister called Hope. She is my half sister sort of. Mum and uncle Klaus slept together and then had Hope. Hope and I are nearly the same age. She is 17 and 9 months and I only just turned 17.

Mum and dad and uncle Klaus all died a while ago but it also hurts to know they are all gone. Hope is at this school for supernatural while I decided to go to human school and then get killed and have to move to keep the supernatural a secret to humans.

Beacon Hills is a nice place. I have a friend there so I am going to stay with him. His name is Derek Hale, he is the only werewolf in Beacon Hills. My uncle Klaus was friends with him so he said I could stay with him. I had all my clothes with me which was not much and then soon I would be at his place to live with him. 

He told me it may be dangerous as hunters are back in town. But not just any hunters Argent hunters. I still do not care. I am alone and it is the worse. So I drove to to his place he told me it was and then I walked up to the door. I do remember it slightly as I used to visit the place. But it was all ruined now.

Because of the Hale fire 10 years ago. Stupid Kate Argent she killed so many innocent lives. She is a monster. I got in to the house and was welcomed by Derek he pulled me in to a bear hug and then we sorted out my stuff. 

He had sorted out school for me already and everything it was just we had to hide so we would not get hunted down. He told me to go get some sleep as school started tomorrow so I went to the somewhat bedroom and slept on the dirty floor. Already wanting tomorrow to be over.

A.N: first chapter done wow. hope it was good make sure to show the love by voting commenting and following and hmu i need more friends lol.

~ kylie xoxo.