chapter fifty one, a life with you

author's note: this chapter is a short one too but this is more just telling you what happened after a while of being in Paris.

~ kylie xoxo.

Korey:

So it has been a good 2 years since we got here and we have seen some much. We go out with Argent for meals a lot to catch up and just hang out. It is fun. Isaac and I have made some great friendships here. 

We met a lovely couple. Maria and Jorge and we got out with them a couple nights a week. Isaac and I do a date night at the apartment just us to spend some quality time together which usually ends with clothes all over the place and love bites on each other. 

I do make sure to keep the others updated with the new life. School for them is crazy at the moment but Isaac and I stopped going school but I do some online school every week for a couple of hours. Because I want to go in to beauty. I keep my sister Hope updated too and my aunts and uncles.

It has been great since moving here. Chris sometimes goes over to Beacon hills a bit but Isaac doesn't want to step foot in that town again which is the same with me. Isaac has taken on art classes that happen by the lake every Saturday morning and afternoons. It is nice that we get to do stuff together stuff on our own.

We have grown to be alone and together when needed and I think that has made us stronger. In fact Isaac actually proposed the other week so we are now starting to plan the wedding but we are waiting to have the others there hopefully but it depends. 

With the idea of kids though I don't know if I want to because our child will be a first born Mikaelson and I don't want to put the pressure like that on to a child. But Isaac mentioned adopting if we wanted to and I thought that could be a good idea. 

Kira actually moved away in the end. And most of the others have started to move away for College, but it happens people go their own ways. I just hope to keep in contact with most of them for all our lives, Kira and I speak a lot. As she is a kitsune and I am a vampire we both live forever so that is the only downfall. I will lose my friends when I still look 17/18 years old. 

But shit happens. All I know is Isaac said he would do anything to be with me forever so maybe somewhen I will turn him so we can be together for all our lives. I love him. And I am glad I met him and someone like Allison to guide me through the darkness and in to the light.

author's note: so that is it the little recap, they got engaged might have a child maybe maybe not and they are still in love with each other.

~ kylie xoxo.