chapter twenty three, fury

author's note: so some of this was written about two days ago just did not have time to finish it all in that day. but anyway i am so excited for sixth form to then met new people. sadly i wont see most of my friends as all the boys are going to one college and a couple of one about an hour and a half away and then the other friend group is the same most are going to the closest college and some to the far college. but i still have three friends are my sixth form with me lol. 

~ kylie xoxo.

her outfit:

💔

💔

Korey:

So Matt is the master of Jackson aka the kanima. I always hated him, just cause he was creepy but to now know he is the one who makes the choices on who Jackson kills is really fucking great. A serial killer in school.

We headed to Stiles' house to speak to his dad about the killer as we have new information. I went to change as I still had some clothes at Stiles' house. 

"So, this kid's the real killer?"

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yeah, he is."

"Dad, come on! Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."