chapter fifty, end of a era

author's note: so there is only going to be a couple of extra chapters before the film because i don't want to write too much about korey's future. but here is the first bonus chapter. there is only a slight bit of smut wasn't really in a mood to write in depth smut but i wanted to write more about how much they love each other. 

very short chapter but i got the movie i can add to. 

~ kylie xoxo.

Korey:

It has been a day since we moved to Paris and well it is so nice to be somewhere new. I miss everyone back home but I know this was the right decision for me. As soon as Isaac and I got there we went to our apartment which is right next to Argents.

"See you later Chris."

"Don't be too loud." He joked. 

We got in and then Isaac picked me up before I could take a look round the room we were living in.

"Isaac, let me look around first before you start to kiss me."

"No, I need you now more than ever. Korey it has been weeks since we have had some fun."

"Omg-"

But I couldn't finish my sentence before Isaac began to shower me in kisses. I giggled and grabbed on to his hair while he began to move love bites all over me. Clothes began to fly off and soon enough Isaac was going in to me. 

I stifled a moan when he went in to me and soon I was okay. Isaac was looking down at me with some much love in his eyes it made me blush. 

"I love you Korey."

"I love you Isaac."

Our room was then filled with the moans of us making love. It wasn't just sex to us it was a way of us showing how much we love and care for each other. This time it was a way of connecting with each other more. And showing how we are one heart when together. 

Soulmates. Even though a piece of us is missing we find a way to make our heart complete.....

And Chris was correct we were loud but we didn't care. Isaac was just happy to be out of that town and with me somewhere new, new place, fresh start for us so no baggage just us as teenagers nothing more, nothing less. Just two lovers.