chapter eleven, co-captain

author's note: hi all so i have nearly finished secondary school, which is crazy and soon i will be on summer so i will have more time to update hopefully unless i am going out basically every night lol. anyway happy reading i love you all so much. 

~ kylie xoxo.

her outfits:

locker room:

school/scott's house/stopping the date/derek's house:

💔

💔

Korey:

Derek and I both agreed and accepted what Peter had to offer. So we headed to the school to find Scott, Stiles went off on his own. He wanted me to stay with him but I needed to be with Peter and Derek to convince Scott to join our pack. 

Scott entered the locker room and as soon as the lights went out we came out to talk to him about joining and he wasn't agreeing with us so Peter decided to show Scott all of what happened with the fire and who it was. We then left the school after showing Scott Peter's side of things. Deep down though Derek and I do not actually trust him but we need to make it seem like we do.

I still haven't spoken to Stiles recently so I need to find time to speak to him. I also do not know who I am going with to the formal. I then got a text from Stiles to meet him in the car park at school so I left without saying anything to the others. 

I got in to the jeep and it was awkward silence but then we drove to some abandoned parking lot and Jackson was there with Allison's dad. We then told Jackson to come with us but Allison's dad then left soon after. I then got a text from an unsaved contact, it was Lydia she was telling me to take Alli as my date but I explained how she already has one. But before I could tell Lydia who it was.

Stiles then turned to me and asked:

"Umm Korey do you want to go to the formal with me?"

"I would love to."

He squeezed my hand and then Jackson and Scott finished their conversation. We soon got out of there. Stiles went to his house while I went to Scott's as I decided we needed to talk about everything that has happened for the past few weeks. 

"So what do you want to talk to me about then Korey?"

"Do you like her?"

"Who?"

"Allison, do you have feelings for her?"

"I don't know maybe, it is all so confusing with peter and the hunters after us."

"Okay but if you fall for her please just tell me so I am prepared for heart break haha."

He laughed too. We soon then heard a noise on the window. It was Allison he let her in and then she saw me.

"Hey."

"Hey Korey I missed you."

"I missed you too."

She then turned to Scott and explained how she is suspicious of her family. But then Scott's mum came in.

"I don't even want to know. Anyway I am out now."

He looked confused.

"Where to mum?"

"On a date with a handsome man."

The doorbell ran. His mum told him to get it as she needs more time. We both went down stairs while Allison went to Stiles house to talk to me once we got back. When we got to the door, Scott stopped and then I sensed who it was. Scott's mum told him to open the door and there it was, Peter Hale at the door. 

-

The plan was to ruin their date as Peter wanted to turn Scott's mother. We finished the plan and it actually worked. Except Peter knew what we were doing and he looked at me like he was going to kill me. I then whispered under my breath.

"Just die already bitch no one wants you here."

And all Peter did was smirk at me while waving creepily. Scott soon left to go to Derek's old burnt down house and so I joined him but I did not try to help save Jackson as he is a real ass. But before anything could happen wolfsbane bullets came flying through and one hit me and it began to hurt which made both me and Derek confused and one also hit Scott we went to the clinic and then Scott's boss helped both of us but by then Derek was no where to be found. 

I wondered where he went off to and I could not figure it out but soon enough I went unconscious and all my worries were fading away for now. 

author's note: i am so sorry this is very short chapter just did not have much info on the episode on the website i use and i could not be asked to rewatch the episode on my tv to then pause it every 10 seconds. also lucky you lot 3 updates in a row for this book haha. 

~ kylie xoxo