chapter forty five, echo house

her outfit:

💔

💔

Korey:

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this..."

"It's only seventy-two hours."

"This is the same place where Barrow came from-- the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies."

"You don't know everything yet--"

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Tribrids, Oni, or whatever they're called..."

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's... and it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?" I asked.

"He's not-- it's my decision."

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here..."

"And I can't hurt you. I saw what happened yesterday what I did. Even if it wasn't me in control it was still me. And Korey I am really sorry about Isac."

"Deaton's got some ideas... Argent's calling people... We're going to find something. And, if we can't--"

"If you can't... If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out."

Scott and I then headed off. And then we went to the clinic to meet with Deaton. Argent then called us. And we picked up. 

"But, while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right"