chapter twenty nine, unleashed

author's note: please do not be a silent reader who doesn't vote on my chapters. i work really hard to update and it hurts me knowing people just read my chapters but don't even vote on them or comment. so please if you read my books actually vote if you like them if you don't like my books stop reading them. period.

~ kylie xoxo.

her outfit:

💔

💔

Korey:

I woke up thinking Isaac was not going to be up yet but he was in the shower at this moment. I then went to get something to eat then showered and changed and then the two of us were about to head out but Isaac stopped us.

"Babe, we need to get to school already."

"Can I not want to stop to kiss my girlfriend."

"Okay fine then we need to go cause we are already a bit late."

He pulled me in for a kiss and then we headed to school. We walked and then I heard coach in the locker rooms.

"Coach is pissed off cause your not here yet. So go."

"I love you." Isaac smiled.

"I love you too, now go before coach kills you himself."

I then headed to the changing rooms and changed. I haven't signed up for lacrosse again but I am on the school cross country team. It relives stress and my anger. The twins were here and Isaac seemed to be getting pissed off with them.