she comes home to find you asleep

Jihye quietly closed the front door behind her as she stepped inside.

She's feeling quite happy, finding it nearly impossible to wipe the smile off of her face. It's early, which means she has some time to spend with you before it's time for bed, and the thought is making her heart flutter.

"Y/N? Where are you, sweet girl?" She called out as she looked around for you, but she didn't hear anything in response, only silence.

She took off her shoes and locked the front door before going upstairs.

She called out for you a couple more times but, again, all she got in return was silence.

No sweet sound of your voice, no sound of footsteps as you leave the bedroom and walk down the hallway to her, no sound of nothing but the silence in the air.

And she realized why when she finally entered the bedroom, immediately freezing on her feet as soon as she noticed you sleeping in your shared bed.

You were in only her sweater and she could tell considering you had one leg under the blanket and one leg over it.

You were also curled up on her side of the bed, your cheek resting on her pillow as you bask in her scent and the comfort and warm feeling it gives you.

For some reason, you've had trouble sleeping the last few nights, and it looks like it's all caught up to you now.

You seem so comfortable and hr heart was skipping beat after beat over how adorable you looked.

She chuckled and quietly walked to the closet, grabbing a shirt and a pair of her coziest pajama bottoms to change into before she crawled into bed next to you.

She's been under a lot of stress lately, feeling the pressures of everything beginning to catch up to her.

But now, as she lays with you and feels as happy as she does, everything is fading from her brain as she only focuses on you.

She reached out and brushed her hand along your back and her touch caused you to stir.

You rolled over to face her, your heavy eyes hardly opened. But you could see her smiling at you.

"You're home." You yawned before smiling a little. "I'm sorry, I tried to stay awake until you got home but I got so tired,"

"Shh." She interrupted. "Don't worry about it. I understand. I didn't mean to wake you. Just go back to sleep, everything's okay." She said and pulled you closer, letting you lay your head on her shoulder before giving it a few kisses.

"I love you."

"I love you so much more." She whispered as she played with your hair.

"Did you have a good day?"

"Yeah. Thank you for asking, my love."

You always do. You always ask her these things, no matter what. Because you care; so much.

"By the way, I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, you look so cute in my clothes, baby."

You smiled sleepily at her and kissed her neck, making her squeeze you a little tighter.

"Go back to sleep. I'm here with you now." She said and smiled to herself when you tangled your legs with hers.

She listened to you breathe as you drifted off to sleep as she held you tight and brushed her fingertips along your back and your sides, falling even more in love with you every single minute she spends with you.