cute moments on live streams (requested)

To say you were relieved to be home after your long day would be a major understatement.

As soon as you closed the front door behind you, you felt a huge weight lifted from your shoulders.

It's getting late although you still have a couple of hours to spend with Jihye before you have to get to sleep, which you're happy about because you desperately need some quality time in her arms these days.

As an idol, it feels like you don't get much downtime.

Your schedule is crazy right now as your comeback begins to approach.

You haven't gotten much sleep lately and your time with Jihye is scarce, so you cherish nights like these when you get home a little earlier than usual and get to be wrapped in her arms, making all of your worries and stresses disappear immediately.

You put your bag down on the floor and kicked off your shoes before you went upstairs.

You heard her voice before you reached the bedroom, listening to every word that fell from her lips as she spoke softly.

But you didn't think too much of it and entered the bedroom without a second thought.

Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw you, a big beautiful smile tugging at her lips, the ones you so badly want to kiss.

She mouthed a 'hello' and you furrowed your eyebrows, unsure why she was being so quiet about your arrival when she usually jumps out of bed and greets you with the biggest hugs and sweetest kisses, especially these days when you've got so much going on and she knows you need that more than ever.

"You're not going to give me a hug or a kiss hello?" You asked, almost teasingly as you sat down and scooted over to be in her arms.

You looped your arms around her neck and stared into her bright eyes, unaware that hundreds of thousands of people were watching your sweet moments together.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby." She smiled and instinctively leaned in to kiss your forehead, her lips lingering on your skin for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry for not greeting you with hugs and kisses, my love. It's just that I'm doing a Livestream." She said before pointing to her phone behind you.

You went wide-eyed and turned your head, looking at her phone to see that so many people had just witnessed your cute moment together.

"I'm so sorry!"

She laughed and when you turned around, she put her arms around you and held you tightly. She kept you in her embrace with your back against her chest.

"Well, it's a good thing our relationship is so public, right?" She giggled and tickled your sides.

You nodded and laughed with her as you put your head back against her shoulder.

Your relationship is no secret to the world.

You're quite public, almost every little detail about your relationship and lives are well-known, even if you don't want them to be.

It's just the way things are.

It's hard to be private when you both live such public lives with millions of people knowing and adoring both of you all across the world.

It has its downsides, of course.

But in moments like these, it doesn't seem so bad.

Because although you both cherish your privacy, you love that you can steal some kisses and be wrapped in her warm and safe embrace after your long and busy day despite the live stream still going.

"I love you." She whispered in your ear, kissing below it and then behind it. "Very much."

"I love you too."

"Want to talk about your day in a few minutes? Let me just finish up this live real fast?"

"Okay, baby. Fine with me."

She grinned and brushed her fingers along your sides in comfort as she began to read through the comments people were leaving and talking a little more with her fans while she held onto you, feeling happier than she's felt all day.