ignoring prank (requested)

"Good morning, my love!" Jihye happily spoke as you walked into the kitchen. "Sorry I wasn't next to you when you woke up. I decided I'd make us breakfast."

You saw the happiness in her eyes and it made your heart flutter, although you didn't let it show.

Of course she's going to be in a bright mood. You've got some time to spend together and lots of it, both of you finally have some time off after being so busy with work. 

It's exciting and you're feeling happy about it too.

However, you're not grinning like she thought you'd be this morning. There's no smile on your face, no sparkle in your eyes, no excitement in your voice like there was hers. You were just... quiet - much too quiet for her liking.

"Hey," she whispered as you walked by her to open the fridge, grabbing something cold to drink. "What's going on?"

You didn't say anything to her in response. You stayed silent as you grabbed a glass and poured yourself some cold water.

"You're acting weird, babe. Why are you so quiet?"

Yet again, she only got silence in response.

She watched you unlock your phone and scroll through social media while she stood across from you in confusion.

"You're worrying me." She said. "Are you upset with me? Is it because I wasn't there when you woke up?"

You sipped on your water and stared at your phone and Jihye felt like you didn't even see her standing there or couldn't hear her talking. It made her a little sad.

"What's going on with you this morning? Did I do something wrong? Did you have a bad night? Lacking some sleep? Are you not feeling well this morning?"

She couldn't help but ask you question after question, feeling worried about you and in need of knowing what was wrong.

She turned the food off so it wouldn't burn as she walked to your side and pulled you into her embrace.

"Y/N, please talk to me." She whispered, kissing your shoulder. "I don't like it when you're so quiet. It scares me. If I did something wrong, you can just tell me."

You remained quiet and she sighed heavily.

"Fine. If you don't talk to me, I'll just have to tickle you."

Your eyes went wide as she moved her hands to rest on your sides.

"Speak or you're getting tickled in 3, 2, 1..."

"Okay!" You giggled. "Don't tickle me."

"Then tell me what's going on."

You turned around to face her and put your hands on her shoulders.

"I'm just messing with you." You said and watched her furrow her eyebrows, the sight absolutely adorable. "It's a prank."

She gasped, staring at you in disbelief.

"Okay, now that you deserve to be tickled for!"

"No, Jihye! I'm sorry!" You giggled and pushed her hands away as she put them back on your sides. "Really, I am."

"You better be." She teased as she booped your nose. "No more ignoring me. I don't like it. I love you and I love the sound of your voice. You worry me when you do that."

"I love you too." You said as you looped your arms around her neck.

She gave you a sweet kiss before returning to the stove and turning it back on and as she began to cook again, you put your arms around her to hug her from behind and kiss her shoulders, making sure she knew how sorry you truly were and just how much you love her.