she stares at you (requested)

Jihye was about to announce her arrival home after a busy day when she suddenly froze on her feet, the words fading from her mind instantly.

Standing in the doorway of your shared room, she saw you in a pair of pajama shorts and one of her shirts. 

You were sitting on her side of the bed, flipping through pages of the book that you just can't seem to put down.

You've been reading it for the last day or so.

With so many pages in this particular story, it would take a little longer than usual for you to finish reading it.

But, being the bookworm that you are, you'd enjoy every second you spend reading it.

Jihye was mesmerized by you.

She couldn't explain why but she just couldn't take her eyes off of you.

Maybe it was the long and stressful day that she'd had and she was finally home with you.

Maybe it was because you looked precious in her shirt.

Maybe it was because she feels this rush of immense love for you flood over her every time that she looks at you.

No.

It was all of the above.

She smiled to herself as she quietly put her bag onto the floor and just leaned against the door, spending a couple of minutes just admiring you.

If she could, she'd spend forever staring at you.

To her, it's the most beautiful sight.

If only the universe would just allow that.

She smiled when she watched a sweet smile tug at your lips, something in that story that you were so obsessed with bringing that adorable grin onto your face.

It warmed her heart so much.

She moved her feet just slightly but the floor creaked beneath her feet, causing you to lift your head.

"Jihye! When did you get home?"

She grabbed her bag and walked into the room, making her way to you.

"A few minutes ago." She said before she kissed your lips.

"And you were just standing there? Why didn't you say something? I could've gotten that kiss sooner."

She chuckled before cupping your cheek, her thumb brushing across your skin ever so softly.

"I was just admiring how beautiful you are and reminding myself how lucky I am."

"You were staring at me?" You chuckled.

"Damn right I was." She smirked before kissing you again. "You're beautiful, sweet girl. Never forget that."

She kissed you once more while your heart swelled in your chest.

"I'm going to shower real quick then I'll join you for some cuddles."

"Okay, baby," You smiled and closed your book as she grabbed some clean pajamas before going into the bathroom.

As much as you love your book, you love your girl even more, and you want to spend the rest of the night cuddling with her instead.