waking you with kisses (requested)

"Y/N, time to wake up, baby," Jihye whispered in your ear before kissing the spot below it before she moved her lips to your face, kissing across it.

You tried to lay still and pretend as if you were still sound asleep, hoping she'd continue to try and wake you like this. But you failed, the smile tugging at your lips giving away the fact that you were, in fact, waking up.

"Are you awake?" She whispered against your lips as she pecked them a couple of times before kissing your chin and then moving to your jaw.

"No, I'm sleeping still."

The sound of her laugh made your smile grow and your heart become warm.

It was so early in the morning, the clock reading that it was just a little after eight am as you opened our eyes, yet you were so happy that your heart was soaring in your chest and you were grinning from ear to ear from how happy your sweet girl makes you.

"You're awake now, huh?" She asked, eyes sparkling brightly.

"Yeah. But you should keep kissing me."

She chuckled as she kissed your jaw, occasionally biting at your skin, bringing you a rush of bliss that words couldn't express.

"I'm still sorta sleepy." You explained, a little breathless over her sweet kisses on your skin as she reached your neck.

You tilted your head back, your heart beating quickly as you melted over each and every loving kiss she was giving you.

"Is that so?"

You nodded wordlessly, biting at your lip as she bit your skin gently, leaving a couple of love bites across your neck, especially on your sweet spot.

"I love when you wake me up like this." You said and felt her lips travel across every inch as she trailed her kisses back to your lips.

"I love waking you up like this, beautiful girl." She smiled as she kissed your lips a few times before pulling away to kiss your face yet again, not missing a single inch.

"You should wake me like this more often." You suggested with a sparkle in your eyes, making her heart flutter.

"I can't say no to you." She smiled before you pulled her closer and put your lips against hers, craving more of her sweet kisses and her soft touch on this beautiful and bright morning.