-2-

When you ask him to say no to the wedding.

"Bro she is gonna think you are a creep stop staring at her like she is your prey" 

"5 more min Hyung..." 

"Yahhh....stopp I swear I'll break your neck." 

"Fine..." He said as he looked at the game they were playing...not only was his fiance absolutely pretty but she was good at games as well" 

The door opened as all of them got up and went towards the living room...

"Good morning Mrs Kim- 

"Yahh you're making me feel old Y/n...I told you to call me auntie." 

"Ohkk auntie...where is uncle...i saw him from the balcony..." 

"As usual he might be admiring other people's houses before coming...YEOBO EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR YOU" 

"COMING  JAGI" I gigged seeing both of them act so cute despite their age. 

"Taehyung and Y/n why don't you both go and talk....you'll get bored here anyway...we'll be talking about office stuff....you both are getting married soon anyway..." My mom and Mrs Kim chuckled while looking at Taehyungs face. 

I was walking to the room but I didn't see Taehyung behind me...

"Taehyung are you coming," I said as I saw him daydreaming while looking at the TV. 

"Um-me..yeah-i think-Yup-yes--meaning-no I'm-coming." 

I nodded as I went towards my room. 

Third-person POV.

Taehyung started walking ahead as his eyes were wide open and his mouth slightly parted he could not believe he was going to talk to Y/n!!!! 

"Yahh you idiot...leave my pants.... you're pulling them down...Taehyungahhh leaveeee" 

What he didn't realize was that he had been holding on to the hem of Jin's pants cause of his nervousness and he started walking he had pulled his pants as well.

Everyone was laughing a Taehyung apologized to Jin.

"You see what I do to you at home," Jin said while glaring at Taehyung before he went and sat next to Jungkook. 

Taehyung entered Y/n room...somehow he expected her room to be completely pink...with fairy light and dolls and stuff...but her room was surprisingly simple...she didn't have much furniture except for two bookshelves towards the end of the room... beside which there was a window. 

Taehyung saw Y/n in the balcony as he walked towards her while trying to calm his racing heart. 

"He-yy Y/n" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. 

"Hi Taehyung...so let me not waste time and get to the point," She said as she sat on one of the chairs and asked him to sit on one as well. 

"You can say no to my parents for this marriage." She said while having a poker face. 

Taehyung was shocked to hear that...as all he wanted now was Y/n..."But-whyy"

"See Taehyung you're a CEO...you have an image to maintain...meanwhile me I am just a kids doctor...I am not like other girls who like to deck themselves with expensive jewellery and makeup...I love myself just the way I am...I hardly dress up and wear sweats almost throughout the year...you definitely understand right." 

Now it was Taehyungs turn to speak and he was definitely very angry with her...How dare can she call herself simple....she is a goddess in front of him...all he needed was her...but his confidence rose as he decided to tease her. 

"Yahh your right...I'll just say no" He said while making a fake sad face. 

For a sec he saw y/n look upset but she soon replaced that with a smile...She walked downstairs with a smirking Taehyung behind her.

"So both of you....what did you decide all ready to get married..?" 

"No-

"Yes auntie...Y/n is amazing and I would love to spend the rest of my life with her." 

Taehyung said as y/n's jaw dropped and everyone sitting in the hall got up....they started hugging each other as finally, they were gonna be a family now. 

Taehyung turned back to see y/n glaring at him. It was time for them to leave so Taehyung walked towards her as he bend down to her height. 

"Bye future Mrs Kim..." He said as he quickly pecked her lips and he ran away.

"Taehyung you idiot I will....ughhhhhhh " 

She said as Jungkook laughed loudly seeing her state.