-19-

When he surprises you with a tattoo....

As his eyes slowly closed y/n sneakily made her way around as she faced him. 

She slowly opened the first few buttons of his night suit. 

Soon she could see the huge tattoo which covered his right chest completely. 

There were various designs and she knew each tattoo had a meaning behind it. 

She had never told Taehyung but she loved his tattoos, they seemed so cool and yet so deep and sexy. 

As if he wasn't sexy enough. 

She traced the different tattoos on his chest slowly going down to the ones on his abs. 

She was so lost in her own dreams that she didn't even notice that Taehyung was now awake. 

He was fondly looking at his shy wife who seemed to love his tattoo's so much. 

"Like them?" He whispered in her ear as she immediately took her hand off his bare skin. 

"What-I don't know-what your-talking about-lets go to sleep," She said in a hurry as he laughed and pulled her closer to his now bare chest. 

"My wifey, if you don't accept it then I'm gonna call you a pervert," He said with a smirk as she looked at him with a pout. 

"Mhhh," She said as she snuggled into his chest. 

'Words baby" 

"I love your tattoos," She said shyly with a pout as Taehyung laughed and pulled her in for a kiss. 

His heart tickled with joy as he saw her sleeping on his chest. 

He brushed his hand through her hair as she pushed her head more towards him. 

"Cute" He whispered unknowingly as he slept with her. 

"Which one?" The man asked Taehyung as he dropped his bag on the bench as looked around. 

There were so many pretty designs, he couldn't choose. 

And then towards the end of the hall was a paper stuck to the wall, it was stuck in such a way, so as to make sure that no one really notices it. Lots of other designs overlapped it and hardly one part of it was seen.

The lily was dark and then from the bottom, it looked like someone had put a light bulb under it, it glowed brightly. 

"This one" Taehyung said with confidence as the artist looked a bit puzzled. 

"We had that submitted just today" He murmured to himself as he asked Taehyung to sit down. 

This one hurt more than the rest. 

It was a good pain. 

The kind which you yearn more for. 

He would go through hell just to be with her. 

She deserved every ounce of him. 

No one else. 

Whimpers left his mouth as he looked outside to divert himself from the pain. 

"It's done, I'm sure you already know what to do.." He said as Taehyung paid the money and looked at the tattoo in the mirror. 

It was amazing. 

But it would be hard to hide this from y/n. 

His sneaky bunny knew everything somehow. 

It would take around 2-3 weeks for the tattoo to have a basic level of healing.