-7-

When you confess to him about your feelings while sleeping.

I smiled as I put on my coat...thinking about everything that happened yesterday. 

Taehyung dropped me back home....as we both talked about jokes while coming back...yesterday was truly one of the best days of my life. 

I galloped downstairs as Jungkook looked at me and smirked. 

"Eomma, Taehyung left the party early yesterday right?" He said as he looked at dad. 

"Yeah even Y/n left early yesterday," He said as I immediately looked at them 

I could feel my cheeks burning as I took a sandwich from the table and ran outside towards my cab. 

I got in as I smiled uncontrollably making the driver look at me weirdly. 

I took out my files for the day as I looked through all of them. 

"Being a doctor was indeed tough...The fact that I had to do my PhD while doing work made my day even worse...but nothing gave me more happiness than seeing the happy look on the parents and the child's face after he/she has been fully treated. 

"I have a long day coming up" I muttered as I slowly slumped back into the seat. 

I looked at my phone as I saw that I had no more appointments left for today. I sighed happily as I took my bag and coat and walked out. 

I walked to my private condo so I could bake something for Taehyung as a 'thank you' gift for last night" 

I had worked for 2 years and had taken a loan to buy this house all by myself...I didn't want to use my parent's money...I wanted to have the feeling of independence. 

I made some brownies for him as I packed it and went upstairs to change into something more comfortable. 

I gasped as I saw how big his company was...

"How the hell am I going to find his office...this is a fucking maze...

No one would guide me as they didn't know who I was...

So tried to find my way to his office. 

Third Person POV 

Taehyung got a call on his phone as he saw looked at the caller ID and saw his secretary calling him.  

"Hey Taehyung" 

"Hey, Namjoon hyung what's up..." 

"Umm...I think your fiance came to meet you...but I'm sure she doesn't know the way....she looks like a lost puppy." 

"WHAT Y/N...WAIT A DAMN MINUTE...Y/N IS HERE...TO MEET ME!!" 

He screamed into the telephone as he stood up on his chair. 

"Fuck...Tae...you're gonna burst my eardrums...I'm gonna bring her up to your office...geez" 

There was a knock on the door as y/n came in looking lost. 

"Hey, can I come in" 

Taehyung's heart was beating so fast he couldn't contemplate what was happening...the love of his life had come to meet him...in his office !!!

"If your busy I can wait outside..." 

"NO...I mean no you don't need my permission- you can come in any time." 

She came in as she smiled awkwardly and sat on his sofa...She opened her backpack and took out a teal box. 

"Um-this is for last night...thank you for everything ...I wasn't sure about what you liked so I just made some brownies." 

"Really for me?" 

She nodded as she gave him the box. 

"Now that you've come here to give it to me why don't you feed it to me," He said as he pulled her hand towards him as she fell on his lap. 

"Yahh...what are you doing...I'm heavy-

"No your not" 

"Ughh what if someone comes in?" 

"Baby, I'm the CEO I can lock the room," He said as he opened his mouth waiting for her to feed him. 

"No Taehyung you eat it" 

"No, I cant see I have so much work..." He said as he pouted while looking at me. 

"Ok fine you stubborn baby" She said as she slowly started feeding him. 

After a while, she kept the box to the side as she unknowingly rested her head on Taehyung chest. 

"Tired?" He asked her as he put one of his arms around her waist. 

"Hmm," She said as she slowly fell asleep in his arms...His arms never failed to make her feel protected. 

Taheyung looked down as he found Y/n sleeping on his lap peacefully...He pecked her pouty lips as she shuffled in my arms. 

"You--freaking-alien--Taehyung"She slowly muttered as he scoffed. 

"Wahh your even cursing me in your sleep...unbelievable." 

"I can't belive--that," She said as he came closer to her to hear her more clearly. 

"I love you..." She said as Taehyung's heart did backflips...

If she wasn't sleeping in his lap right now he would have jumped up and down. 

He switched off his computer as he picked her up and slowly walked out of his room...leaving everyone in shock as they looked at their CEO hold the love of his life dearly in his arms.