-9-

When you try to break things off with him...

I knew what I had to do...I had to do it even if it hurt me...even if that's not what I want...

"Let's not-continue-with this marriage Taehyung".

"Y/n what are-you talking about- things are started to come- together, "He said as his eyes glistened with tears trying to figure out what he did wrong. 

"Tae-your not- understanding-

"Was it because I just barged in...I swear when I saw him coming close to you...I just couldn't control it...I missed you so I asked your mom where you would be" He said as a tear slipped down his red cheeks. 

She reached out and wiped the tears on his cheeks as her fingers lingered a bit longer than she wanted on his skin. 

"Taehyung-I'm gonna adopt Hyun...there is no stopping Mr Joon...He is a lawyer...he can just snap his fingers and take him away from me."

"But why are you breaking th-ings with me...why are you breaking  us?" 

She got up with Hyun in her hands as Taehyung got up to face her. 

"You're a CEO Taehyung...a darn good one...you have a reputation...what will people say when they come to know that you are marrying someone who already has a son....please...don't make it tougher for me...I-love--you...I do...it has been years since I have loved anyone...But I know I love you...You can find someone better than me...please" She said as she walked away...

Tears flowed from her cheeks as she didn't want to turn and look at him...

Things were going so well...

Why did all of this happen...

She wanted to run back and hug him...

To kiss him...

To pour out all her love...

But she couldn't...

Do Hyun wiggled in her arms as she put him down. 

"No-ona...why are-cwying" He said as pulled her coat and wiped the tears on her face...

"Nothing baby..." She said as she got into the taxi with him. 

"No-ona where are we-gowing" He said as he lay his head on her lap. 

"We are going to take you to your family..my family..." She said as she genuinely smiled at him. 

"Rweally you are going  to be my Mumma..." He said as he burst out in tears and hugged her neck. 

"Would you like that hmm..." 

"I wo-uld love that...Mumma" He said as he jumped on her lap. 

She held him as they both got down from the car. 

"Mumma your house is pwretty..." 

"Hmm... let's meet your grandparents...hmmm....stay behind me ok...they don't know your coming...its a surprise..." She said as she pulled his cheeks.

He obediently nodded as hid behind her flowing coat. 

"OMG y/n are you alright....we heard what happened at the orphanage...are you alright." 

"I broke off my marriage with Taehy-ung" She said trying to hold herself from crying. 

No one said anything as they all waited for her to tell something...

She just held Hyun's hand and pulled him in front of her...

Everyone looked at him and they immediately understood what had happened. 

Y/n had told them all about Hyun and his condition. 

They knew that if y/n came back home with Hyun that's means she broke off her marriage with a taehyung...to protect his reputation. 

Hyun immediately jumped into y/n hands as sobs escaped his mouth. 

"Don't they like-me mumma?" He said as Jungkook immediately walked ahead and took Hyun into his hands. 

"Of course we love you, buddy- we are just a little surprised-to see you here..." 

"Really..." He said as he wiped his tears...

"Come let grandma feed you something...you look like your starving...your grandpa makes amazing jjajangmyeon....he'll make that for you hmm" 

He nodded happily as her mom carried him to the living room. 

She fell down on the floor as Jungkook held her tight. 

"I didn't want to do it kook" 

"I know-lets just see what happens ok...give hyung some time..." 

"For the first time I-actually loved someone-I never thought this was going to work-but I actually like him-a lot." 

Jungkook was shocked but not surprised...he had seen y/n change over the past few weeks as she spent more and more time with Taehyung. 

All he could do was lend a shoulder to his sister...

He was scared he might say the wrong thing to her which might break her heart. 

Author's note - Hey guys I'm so sorry...this chapter is messed up I know...I actually wrote half the chapter in Third person's POV and then I couldn't change it after wards...so I just went ahead with the same thing...It sounds really weird cause usually its Y/n POV...So I'm so sorry guys...but I promise the next chapter would be better....will update in Jan...so....for all the people who are sad knowing what happened in this chapter...don't worry...it will get better soon. 

Stay safe and I love you. 

Phoenix.