-6-

When you feel insecure about yourself. 

"Mom, why do I have to go to ?" 

"You are Taehung's fiance, everyone knows about it" 

"Yeah but all of these people are the people I hate, fancy rich and snobby" 

"Stop it y/n and go and wear this dress and come" 

I sighed as I took the dress and went to change 

"Ughh I hate this dress" 

"You look pretty y/n, do it for Taehyung at least," She said as she left the room. 

I have got to say I had come to like him, but it's too soon to tell if I actually love him or not...

I sighed as I picked my clutch and walked downstairs...I saw Taehyung talking with Jungkook. 

As soon as he looked at me his eyes widened and his jaws dropped.

 "Stop, I'm sure I don't look that ugly," I said as I pulled his arm and took him out. 

"You-look- very-hot- no I mean you look extremely pretty" 

"Thank you Taehyung, You look good as well," I said as I got into his car. 

"So are you excited?" 

"Nope Taehyung not at all," I said as I leaned on the window and looked out. 

He stopped the car as he looked at me and held my hand. 

"If you don't feel comfortable going it's fine...we can go out somewhere and have some food..." He said as he looked straight into my eyes. 

I knew how much this party meant for his dad and mine...both our families were uniting and it was a big thing...

"Its fine Tae...Let's get over with it soon" I said as I again turned to lookout. 

I always hated rich people...always...I hated the way they always judged me..for everything...from the way I dressed to how I put up my hair...I felt like a bug under a microscope...I never attended parties with my parents...I had stopped long ago...The last time I went as far as I remember I had destroyed the whole party by screaming at one of the guests who was judging me for the simple dress I had worn.

I somehow regretted not wearing something fancier. 

Taehyung held my hand tightly as we walked into the hall. 

Everyone looked at us as I could see a few of them whispering about us...to be particular me. 

I walked straight to Taehyung's dad as I hugged him. 

"Hey y/n...how was the drive here.." 

"It was great dad," I said as I looked around a bit. 

Taehyung still didn't let go of my hand...his grip was tight.