-5-

When he steals your towel as punishment for making him jealous. 

"So soon-to-be Mrs Kim...how is your husband," My best friend Jimin asked me while wiggling his eyebrows in a weird way. 

"Shut up Jimin..." I said while looking the other way to hide my blushing cheek. I have to admit he does make my heart beat faster...but I wasn't sure of my feelings for him. 

"BTW I think he got jealous when he saw you with me earlier..."

"Ahaa I'm sure it's nothing..." I said as I waved him goodbye and got into my car. 

I opened the door to my house as I was going to fall back because someone was standing right in front of the door...thankfully he held my waist and pulled me towards him...for a second both of us looked like we just came out of a cliche Kdrama...but I soon got out of his grip as I ran upstairs...

"Kim Taehyung what is he doing here...and that to now?" I wondered as I stripped of my top and skirt and put it in the laundry basket as I headed towards the shower. 

I was happily singing and dancing in the shower having the best time in my life as my stomach suddenly grumbled...I chuckled as I walked out of the shower...

I put my hand out as I couldn't find the towel as I suddenly realised that because of all the nervousness due to that ass hole...I forgot my towel outside...I sighed as I put on my inner ignoring my wet body...I was going to walk out but I heard someone whistling outside...I immediately panicked as I picked up my shampoo bottle all ready to attack the pervert who dares to come into my room. 

I slowly peeked outside as I saw Taehyung sitting on my bed with a---FREAKING ROSE IN HIS MOUTH. I slightly gulped finding him a bit seducing. 

"Hello-babygirl enjoying are we?" He said as he looked at me. He got up from the bed as I closed the door. 

"YOU FREAKING IDIOT GET OUT OF MY ROOM...THIS INSTANT" 

"Is that how you talk to your future husband mi amor..." 

I aggressively blushed hearing his nicknames for me. 

"Give me the towel Taehyung," I said while slowly glaring at him. 

"This towel...mhh...what if I say no" 

"What if I say imma kick your butt" 

"For that, you'll have to come outside..." He said as he leaned on the side of the door. 

"Ughhh Taehyung please..." I said as I looked at him. 

"Hmmm no come out..." He said as he looked back at me having his signature smirk on his face. 

I sighed as suddenly Taehyung flung open the door and pulled me out. Point to be noted - I WAS HALF NAKED. 

He closed his eyes immediately as he wrapped the towel in his hands around me and he walked ahead till we both fell on the bed...

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw Taehyung seductively looking at me. 

"As much as I would love to see you naked...Let's keep that for after the marriage hmm.." He said as he played with my wet hair. 

My eyes were wide open as I was too shocked to react to any of this. 

He rested his head on my chest as he heavily sighed. 

"Your heartbeat...It's like a lullaby to me." He said as I started intensively blushing. 

I started squirming in his grip as he got up and bought his face dangerously close to mine.

 "Baby stop moving..." He said as he looked at me...and I don't know how...I obeyed him like a lost puppy...he again smiled and hugged my waist while laying down next to me. 

"Tae-I need-to-Can you-I have to change my-" I cursed myself was stuttering as I saw him smirking at the effect he had on me. 

"You want me to help you change," He asked as he played with the end of the towel while slightly revealing a bit of my collarbone. 

"No- I can do it on my own..-Just go out," I said trying to speak normally ignoring the fact that my heart was beating so fast I felt like I was going to die. 

"That's not going to happen baby girl...but I can turn around while you change," He said as he got up from the bed...

He walked towards the cupboard as he looked through my nightdress. He picked out a silk pyjama set which I had got for my 18th birthday and he threw it to me. 

"10-9-8.." 

I immediately jumped up from the bed and Stared changing my clothes. I heard him giggle as he continued counting. 

"Mi amor...I'm gonna turn...naked or not.." He said as I scoffed at him. 

As soon as he saw me dressed he started walking closer and closer to me as my back hit the wall. 

One of his hands caressed my waist while the other reached my cheeks as he rubbed his thumb on my lips. 

He bought his face closer to mine...I was scared that just by moving a bit we both might end up kissing...my eyes automatically closed as I waited to feel his lips...

I heard someone laugh as I saw Taehyung run downstairs while laughing at me.. 

I stomped my feet as I got out to my balcony and saw him get into the car. 

"I HATE YOU KIM-FREAKING-TAEHYUNG" I shouted as he looked back and winked at me. 

"I love you too Mi Amor.." He said as he drove off. 

Author - Hiii I got some time so I wrote this chapter...disclaimer I have not gone through the chapter so it might have MANYYYYYYYYYY MISTAKESSSS. Sorry about that....:( I Hope you liked the chapter. 

If you did then Vote, comment and follow me to get an update every time I post. 

Love, 

Phoenix :)