-16-

"Did you have your calcium medicine today?" 

"Jagi you've asked me that ten times today," 

"Did you have it or not?" 

"Jeez, yes I did" 

"Did Hyun have milk before going to school" 

"A full glass" 

"Ohhk" 

I paced up and down the hall in my rented apartment in London as Taehyung laughed at my state from the video call you were having.

"How was your conference?" 

"It was great, I'm getting to know so much about neonatology from here," I say as I pick the phone up and head to my room. 

"Tae-I'll call-you-" I cut the call as I put the phone on the bed and run to the bathroom. 

I had a feeling that I was going to throw up. 

After a while, I leaned against the door and started crying. 

I just wished that Taehyung was there to take care of me. 

He would carry me back to your room and snuggle me to sleep. 

Being a doctor I knew that something was wrong and this wasn't just indigestion. 

"I either have food poisoning or I am---" I couldn't finish the sentence as I stood shocked in front of the mirror. 

It had been 2 months since I had come to London and since then I have noticed you were gaining a lot of weight. 

I didn't eat a lot because I missed Korean food, so it was weird that I was gaining so much weight. 

I pulled my shirt up as I finally saw the little bump. 

It has hardly any bump but I just knew it.

I ran to the pharmacy across the street as I bought five pregnancy tests. 

--

"Why the hell do they take so long?" 

"Calm down y/n" Aera said through the phone as I walked around your bed. 

Both of us were waiting for your results to come. 

"Ohk y/n you can turn them around now" Aera said as I picked the first one and turned it around. 

"Fuck, I'm pregnant," I say as I start turning all the tests and all of them show that I am pregnant. 

Aera is crying and so am I...she is jumping up and down with the phone in her hand.

"OMG, Taehyung is going to be so happy," Aera says as I nod. 

Just the thought of telling him made me so happy that I roll around the bed. 

"I'm going to tell him after I come back...I want to be there" You say as she nods. 

---- 

It's so tough to hide such a big thing from Taehyung. 

I know how happy he would be when he comes to know. 

I pull my shirt up to see that the bump has increased a lot more and you can make out very easily that I am pregnant.

When I checked with the doctor yesterday I was at 4 months. 

I had another surprise for Taehyung as well. 

I hugged all my friends I had made in London as I got on my flight. 

I couldn't sit in my seat with all the excitement.