two

the walk down the alley was quite awkward, siddharth had requested avneet that he would walk her till her house, since it was quite dark. avneet kept a respectful distance, trying to forget about the kiss which happened before. 

"you live in a rented house?" siddharth asks shockingly, "yeah why?" avneet shrugs. "renting a house and living for a collage student is quite costly na?" he asks as titles his head, avneet chuckles finding the action cute, "no dummy, its my aunt. im still finding a dorm to live in. you know we're orphans, we dont have much anyways" she sighed. "oh" a sigh leaves siddharth lips.

"you could, move over at my dorm ouse anytime avneet" siddharth smirks. "please no way" she brushes him off, "why not huh?" he says pulling her closer. "gosh, my mom might see leave me" she pushed siddharth and stood back at a respective distance. "okay then, if you dont come to my dorm ill kiss you in front of her" he nonchalantly says. "what the hell siddharth" she wines, "so promise me or i will.." he trails off. 

avneet didnt know what she was getting herself into as she intertwined her pinky with his and made a promise. 

"no please, 5 minutes more" she whined like a baby, "you'll get late, okay and i wont drive you then" siddharth said pulling avneet's blanket. well yes, they've been living together now for two months. huge time skip? hell yeah. 

"stop pulling the blanket you asshole" she kicked the air, "im not wearing a bra will you stop it?!" she yells. "oh" siddharth drops the blanket and quickly leaves the room. "fucking asshole" avneet mumbles to herself. she lets out a yawn before she gets up and goes the to bathroom.

"good morning" siddharth smiles at avneet  as he flips the pancake off the pan. "good morning" she mumbles sitting on the kitchen slab. well it might look as if they're dating, but trust me they're not. 

"do we really have to go to the party today siddharth? i dont want to" avneet pouts in her morning voice, and siddharth? he's whipped for her. 

well yeah i maybe have said that they arent dating, but did i deny the fact that siddharth is totally in love with her? no. so yes, the reason he ran away from his bestfriend years ago was because he got feelings for her. and why was he scared to confess? c'mon they were friends with benefits and you guys know right, that fwbs can never have feelings for each other. so yep dumbass siddharth ran away

"oh my god siddharth, the pancake is burning" siddharth snaps out of his trance as he felt a small hand push him away. he looked at his tiny love, she looks so small in front of him, just wanna makes him hold her so tight, pamper her and of course give her a lot of kisses. 

and so he does, he hugs her from behind giving a kiss on her neck, "oh my god siddharth what the fuck?" he chuckles as he sees her wither under him. she's just too cute for his existence.

"can you stop it" she pushes him away after carefully turning the stove off, "what? you look really cute, made me wanna hug you and kiss you" he whispered coming dangerously close. he chuckles again, looking at avneet's flushed face.

"you're so cut-" he feels someone spray chocolate on his face. "yah! avneet come back here" siddharth calls avneet as she ran back to her bedroom. "this girl gosh" he mumbles as he goes to the bathroom to wash the nutella on his face. 

〜 📁