five

finally her periods are over. these 6 days were so horrible. "but wasn't siddharth so cute?" she mumbled to herself.

*flashback*
we were watching a movie, suddenly she felt a pair of arms around her . of course it was siddharth. "what are you doing?" she asked. he just ignored her pulled the blanket till her neck. "siddhaaarttttth?" she whined softly. 
she felt one of his hand going around her waist and one on her tummy under her shirt. she shrived due to his cold fingers. "siddharth what?" she asked him sternly. "mhmm nothing" he said keeping his head on her shoulder and his hands started massaging her tummy. blood rushed up to her cheeks.

"i saw you clutch your stomach in pain, i know the cramps are horrible. and if you like rub the lower abdomen the pain reduces a bit" he said softly in her ear. 'i love you' she swear she wanted to say that to him but no she has already made a fool of herself long time ago, now not again.

"avneet?" he called her again which brought her out of her thoughts. i gave him a sweet smile, and he continued what he was doing . she slept on his head as his head was on her shoulder.
*flashback ends*

"he is so cute, well.....um crushing is not bad......so ill just have a tinnie tiny little crush on him again" she feels the old school feelings in her again. 

〜 📁