eight

hand in hand they walked around trying to find some shop, and some range too. "see, there's a supermarket there. we'll find range too over there. lets go?" siddharth asked squeezing her hand. she gave him a weak smile. siddharath frowned, he hated to see the silent avneet. they still were lost, and hadn't found their way back hom

as soon as they reached near the supermarket, avneet ran towards the door and opened it "c'mon siddharth come fastttt" she whined. that's more like my girl sid said to himself as he ran to her helping her to buy everything she wanted. "siddharth help me get that na please" she pouted as she couldn't reach the cupcake packet placed on the top most shelf. "shortass" he mumbled. "what did you say?" avneet said angrily going near him. "i called you a shortass" he said pulling her closer, her breath hitched. "leave me you asshole" she said trying to hide the blush.

"you're my cute lil cupcake" he said handing her the cupcake packet, which she was struggling to get. "what?" she asked being honestly confused. he pinned her to the wall beside and huskily spoke in her ear, "you're my cupcake. short like a cupcake, and not to forget heavenly sweet and tasty just like a cupcake. right?" he moved away from her to see her flushed face.

"s-stop-pp it with your dirty talks-s, im hu-ngry pa-ayy the bill and lets go out" she said pushing him, bt he caught her arm and pulled her towards him again. her hand rested on his toned chest, her breathing heaved. "you're hungry for-?" he smirked against her lips, their lips were dangerously close. she pushed him away understanding his double meaning, "stop flirting with me will you, ik im unresistable, bt mr nigam control" she says winking.

"waisee" siddharth goes on,"kya?" avneet asks "i've also heard that ki" "hmm?" she smirks back. "ki girls dont like sleeping with their bottoms on" he smirked. so you might be thinking that where are they right now yeah? well they are in a hotel since they couldn't find their way back home they decided to stay for two days since they have a whole weekend ahead of them.

"yep they hate that" she replied removing her shorts, leaving her in her underclothing. "whoa" he said, he wasn't expecting that. he smashed his lips on hers, again inhaling the same beautiful scent of hers, they both fall on the bed, siddharth under avneet

"ouch" he says breaking the kiss. "oh my god, shit im so so so sorry" she freaks out seeing the blood trickling down his bandage. she rushes to the bathroom to get the first-aid box. she sits on top of him, she didn't realize what she had done. not caring about anything she slowly starts aiding him. well days before he cut his hand while making a sculpture, you know the knife just sliced his skin.

while siddharth was completely lost in her angelic features.
her lips which were slightly open, her tongue slightly out.
her clear, smooth milky skin.
her beautiful nose, scrunching from time to time.
her eyebrows wiggling as she worked on his hand.

"im so sorry siddharth, i totally didnt pay attention to this" she pouted pointing at his aided forehead. "you also didnt pay attention do this" he said pointing towards their posting, as he placed his fingers on her bare waist. she shudders on his touch, she immediately realizes that she had been sitting on top of him the whole time. she blushes and backs off. "i-ill go-o kee-p it ba-ck in the bathro-oom" she stutters running back.

when she comes back to their room, she sees him shirtless, in his grey sweatpants. she stops dead in tracks. her weakness, siddharth shirtless in grey sweatpants. she gulps trying not to stare at him.

"what happened babygirl?" he whispers coming closer to her. "w-why did you rem-ove your shi-rt?" she utters. "because, i cant sleep without wearing one" he stress on the word 'without'. he snakes his hand around her waist, pulling her close. "ab-b you're hurt okay, we should sleep, now" she says running out his clutch. "okay as you say" he goes behind her. but she moves on the other side of the bed leaving a huge space in between them.

he frowns but doesn't say anything, and lies down beside her.

none of them can sleep.

"avneet?" he says breaking the silence. "yeah?" "i cant um- sleep without hugging something" he was embarrassed. "awwwww! the big baby boy cant sleep without hugging something" she laughs looking at him. "shut up" "i know you're playing games Mr.nigam, but you're hurt okay, so please sleep now" she said.

"wow, so you think im lying? fine." he turns around, facing his back towards avneet. "god! stop being a drama queen now" avneet whines. siddharth doesn't reply. he really cant sleep without his teddy. that teddy which was given by his mom, on his 7th bday. 

"siddharth" she tries pulling him, making him face her. but poor her, he's way to strong for her. she tries more than a hundred times, he doesn't turn. she climbs on him, and rolls on the other side, falling in between him and the edge of the bed. he smiles. "dumbass" she cursed him.

"thats like my good girl" he says pulling her close. "fine, but i need something in return" she said pouting. "yeah sure what?" he said playing with her fingers.
"i wanna go to a beach party tomorrow" "wha-" he was about to say no but she gave him her puppy eyes "please please pleaseee, take me theree" she whined. "but, the dress code..." he frowned knowing that, she would have to wear beach clothes. "there would be really bad drunk guys out there" he continued. "i know, thats why you're coming with me too" she tried his best convincing him. "fine" he said as he dipped his face in her neck.

she blushed so hard, when she felt him inhaling her scent. she played with this hair, she loved his hair too much. she heard him silently snore against her chest, she smiled. 

〜 📁