eleven

well she's hungry, and she's eating the japchae without stopping, its her 4th plate. well their currently dinning in at 'Woorijip' the famous Korean restaurant in the NYC. They somehow found a place in the crowed restaurant. They had manged to get a four-person table as a two-person table wasn't available , all thanks you her continuous nagging. They were flopped on one couch beside each other, it just felt awkward sitting in front of each other, as they were used to sit beside each other back home during dinner. plus it was very cold, so as usual avneet came and flopped herself beside siddharth.

"why are you eating like that?" siddharth hissed at her. "life wat? (like what)" she mumbled with her mouth filled with her japchae. "like you've never eaten before" he whispered back. "first of all im hungry, okay and if you embarrassed you can kindly fuck off"she said as she started eating her japchae again.

he just silently starts eating his food in defeat. you guys ate in a comfortable silence until he broke it "ill just go to the washroom, i wanna pee so bad. i drank too much of water" siddharth said as he got up, avneet just gave him a small chuckle. "can you order one Ddukbokki, one Soft Tofu, seven Stew Samgyeopsal and two Jjajangmyeon for me please" he asked giving his trillion dollar smile to you. "sure" you smiled at him back.

"damn im smiling too much today..." as she continued talking to myself, she heard his footsteps, she was astonished for the fact that the restaurant being filled crowd, she could feel him, understand his footsteps. it was scary for her to admit that she is deeply connected with him, when her guess was right.

siddharth came closer to their table but he stopped dead in his tracks. she turned back to look at him, and see his lips turn into a frown. "siddharth?" she heard a female voice calling from behind her

"anya...." his voice trailed off looking at the red-brown haired women. who's she?

she slowly looks at the female. anya, she has blended hair color, red-brown.The chic color, which can be similar to auburn but often richer. she has grey eyes, they tend to have flecks of gold and brown. Having light brown skin tone, around the height of almost 5'3, fair enough.

avneet turns back to see siddharth's jaw clenched tight, hands in fist. "whoa, who's she? what did she do to him? his ex...? but he never told me about any anya before" avneet thinks to herself.

"um you guys?... know each other?" avneet tries to break the toughness in the air. he finally looks at me, and slides near me on to the couch. "yeah my ex-girlfriend" he said casually. oh, so she's the reason he has trust issues. "siddharth, its been a long time.." anya says.

avneet looks at siddharth, wheather if he's looking at her or not. great he's enjoying his dinner. "yeah" he finally decides to reply to her. "did you order?" he asks avneet. "hmmm yeah" i nodded at him. "so, its been 3 yrs now, how are you?" anya still has the guts to talk? avneet swears she wants to kill her right now, he's clearly uncomfortable yet anya doesn't leave. but siddharth seems calm. and avneet is here burning with anger and maybe a tinne tiny jealousy.

he feels avneet ragging with anger, he keeps his free hand on her thigh and strokes his thumb softly over it, to calm her down. she instantly had goosebumps all over her body and butterflies fluttering in her body. "im doing pretty well" siddharth replies to which anya frowns. "im doing good too" avneet tenses for some reason, "and i-" anya gets cut off by the waiter.

as soon as the waiter keeps the food down, his hand leaves her thighs and grabs the chopsticks. she instantly misses his hand's warmth. being the kid he is his eyes sparkle at the sight of his favorite dishes. avneet takes her ramyeon.

"what do i order for you miss" the waiter asks anya.
"her bill's not for this table" siddharth polity smiles at the waiter and the waiter leaves. avneet feels triumphed. anya's eyes clearly showed that she was hurt. you deserve it bitch avneet smiles to herself.