twenty two

"close your eyes and sit on the bed" he smiled at her.
"why" she asked with a frown.

well, yes they were back to their own dorm and happily dating since a month!

"please" he pouts. she sits on the bed as closes her eyes, he slowly sits beside her, "siddharth istg if-"she started but siddharth cut her off "cant you be quiet for some time". avneet mentally rolls her eyes. he removes a anklet and ties it around her leg, "wait what" she opens her eyes.

"happy one monthie" he smiles at her
"oh my god, this is so gorgeous" she exclaimed looking at her new anklet

"happy one monthie" he smiles at her"oh my god, this is so gorgeous" she  exclaimed looking at her new anklet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"not more than you" he dreamily looks at her, "i love you so much thankyouuuu" she hugs him.

"only a hug?" he frowns, "oh shut up" she says getting up from the bed. but as expected siddharth pulled her onto him. they fall on the bed due to the sudden force

"siddharth" she slaps his chest, and tries to get up again but, he flips her which made her yell. he kisses her forehead, "i love you so much more" he smiles at her again, she blushes red to the core. "god you're so cute when you blush" he chuckles.

"shut up" she tries looking away, but she cant. he's literally on top of her.
"siddharth, go and sleep now before anyone comes. we have class tomorrow" she pushes him.
"no one kadars me" he said getting off her and frowns

"so much natunanki oh god" she said pulling him back, he mentally smiles to himself, he knows how to get a kiss from her.

she tiptoes and slowly pecks him, but he catches her soft lips on time, and deepens the kiss. he slowly pulls her close by her waist, he knows that's her weakness. avneet felt him smirk against her lips during the kiss.

kisses were very frequent for them nowadays, but still avneet would go weak every time he kissed her. before whenever they kissed it only meant for sex, but now its
a trust between them, they know their each others forever.
its love between them, the unconditional and never ending love.

"happy?" she asks him blushing after breaking the kiss
"very happy" he pecks her one more time before leaving.

avneet flops in her bed and smiles to herself as she thanked god for giving her him.

flashback

avneet and siddharth were busy roaming all around the airport before their flight back to LA, as they went to the lounge avneet started scrolling down her instagram, she was bored af. just then she got a notification which startled her. they were currently waiting for their next flight, they had a stop in the London airport.

thesiddharthnigam tagged you in a post

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
epiphany ✓ | sidneetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें