three*

siddharth locked the room.

siddharth  came near avneet with a sly grin on his face as he pushed avneet on the bed. he started kissing her again as he got on top of her. his hands tightened around her waist as she felt shiver against her skin. his lips left hers to kiss down her jaw and neck. she gasped when he began to suck the very spot on her neck where her pulse was racing.

"god..." she whispered, feeling her gut twist and her cheeks warm. her hands ran up his back and over his shoulders, feeling the strong muscles there. he hummed in pleasure and met her lips again, urgently sucking on her lower lip. she enjoyed at the possessive growl that came from the depths of his throat.

"condoms?" he asked breaking the kiss, "im on pills" she replied which made him smirk.

so? why are they doing this when siddharth knows that he's gonna hurt himself again? he got himself drunk at the professors' farewell party and avneet is to intoxicating for him to handle. i guess, people tend to make the same mistake twice, cant really help it eh?

she pulled him back down to her and captured his lips with hers. he growled and returned her kiss urgently, like he was fighting to stay in control. she could tell he was losing that battle which made her smirk between the kiss

he started to peel o her dress off and she arched her back to make it easier for him. it wasn't until he had pulled the shirt over her head and tossed away did she remembered something crucial. she wasn't wearing a bra. her eyes snapped open to see sid staring down her chest in awe.he lowered himself back down to plant a sweet kiss on her lips. "you're beautiful"

her shoulders relaxed at his caressing touch and she moved her arms back over his chest and shoulders, moving her touch to his back. she pulled him close to her, urgently capturing his lips, digging her fingers into his back. he groaned against the kiss as she felt his bare chest touch her own bare skin. Now, skin on skin, she could feel herself growing hot and she started to squirm.

his mouth left hers mouth only to latch on to her jaw and then her neck and then down to her shoulder and collarbone. she gasped and arched her back as his hands hands crawled down her sides. his mouth kissed her cleavage and then down her chest to her stomach. when he finally reached her panties, she looked down along the couch as he lifted her legs up. he started to pull her shorts down while she felt a pang of excitement.

now she was completely bare under him, she prayed that he wont find any flaws in her body. she didn't know why she was thinking like that, she brushed off those feelings as she wanted to enjoy with him at the moment.

he opened her legs and positioned them to rest on his shoulders as he lowered himself down to the part of her body that was on fire.

slowly and deliberately, he brought his fingers up to his mouth, letting his tongue drag over his skin. she breathed hard as he brought them back down to her core. he touched them to the sensitive skin, and she gasped. he started to circle his fingers around her core, teasing the bud and the entrance that was growing hotter and wetter by the second.

"s-siddharth..." she moaned, craning her neck so she could see him properly. he looked up at her and she bit her lip at the dark look in his eyes. "kiss it." she whispered. his eyes filled with lust and understanding as he looked back down. he lowered his face and his tongue met her core.

she gasped again, throwing her head back against the cushion. as he started to work his magic, she started to rock her hips to match him. she moaned loudly when his tongue swirled around her clit. she reached down and fisted a hand in his hair, moving her hips and moaning loudly with every nip, kiss and suck. she could feel herself rising....rising...