Part 3

I almost cried myself to sleep last night fantasizing what Succubus might look like. This was the first time I actually enjoyed working. And today was another long day at the uni and then working.

I sat in the big auditorium daydreaming whether he will log in tonight. Or maybe it was just a random client and he is always like this to everyone?

"Hey, you're practically drooling" Lora shook my shoulder returning me to the real world.

"I'm just tired" I whispered back.

"So are we going shopping after classes?" she whisper-asked me scribbling doodles in her work pad.

"Why?" I whispered back.

"It's our annual party at Sweet talk. It's in two weeks. Did you forget? You are too overloaded lately honey." she said with a concerned voice.

"I just need some sleep" I groaned rubbing my neck.

"You just need some fucking" she winked at me.

"Shut it. You know I have no time for a boyfriend." I spat back.

I tried to date a guy not so long ago but it was hard to combine work, my studies, and a regular relationship so I ended things and concentrated on the more important stuff.

"No one tells you to get a boyfriend. Let's just go to the bar and you can hook up for a night" she rolled her eyes at me.

Lora was never a committed kind of girl. She jumped from one man to another not caring about any consequences.

"Tonight is an update-app night so the work will end till 10 PM. And after that we are going to the club to get you a nice piece of meat for the night" she pronounced proudly and went back to doodling.

After an exhausting day of studying and shopping, we went back home. I still had to work for two hours before the club so I went straight to my room grabbing some snacks and started my laptop. When the desktop loaded I saw a lot of folders opened and my web browser as well.

"Ugggggh. Lora, I told you to not touch my computer, didn't I?" I yelled irritated.

"What? I can't hear you, I'm in the kitchen!" she screamed back with her high-pitched voice.

That girl had no personal boundaries.

When I started the app I saw a notification from Liam.

<Liam> to: <team_talk> - Hello girls. This year's party theme is "Fantasy creatures" so go wild. The address will be sent to you all later. Also this year we will have a reward ceremony for the best worker. Have a nice day.

I smiled happily. Now I get to dress like Siren but God knows where will I find a costume looking perfectly that people won't confuse me with an Ariel?

Later on, Lora stormed my bedroom with a tiny black dress in her hands and made me wear it. She did my make-up and chose the highest heels I had for me.

After what felt like forever we entered a loud club packed with people. I didn't like noisy places but this club was kind of cool. Anyone could see it was for higher-class people. All the men were in pricey suits or perfectly fitted shirts with jeans. I looked at the women and felt intimidated. Most of the outfits would have cost me a monthly rent if not more.

"What are we doing here? I feel like a janitor here not like a member of this club" I scoffed at Lora but she just rolled her eyes and pushed me to the bar.

"Could we have two tequila shots and some lime please" she smiled seductively to the bartender who winked at us and went to do his job. "This place is perfect for us. You can snatch yourself a nice piece of an ass have a night to remember somewhere in his villa and have a smooth ride home with a driver. No harm, no foul." she winked at me and looked around moving her hips all the way seductively.

"Lors, I am not that kind of girl. You know that." I lowered my head to check my dress again and tug it a little lower. I felt like someone was watching me. Strange feeling.

"Come on girl, you have to loosen up once in a while. Don't be such a party pooper." she nudged me on my shoulder to take our shots that were served a second ago and we finished them in one go.

After that were the second and the third round of shots and then I found myself on the dancefloor swaying my hips and relaxing my mind. I had a couple of shots again and went back to the dancefloor.

Lore was right about loosening up. Alcohol helped me and now I was dancing with closed eyes not caring about the people around me. The music was so loud and I loved it. I moved my hands up and down my body catching every beat when I felt two warm hands on my waist.

I had no interest to see who was it, I just danced along rubbing my ass to a stranger entwining my fingers with his. When the music changed to a slow dance the stranger hugged me from behind and I heard a very familiar voice.

"So, I see you can wear something besides stretched tees and jeans." he purred in my ear moving his hand lower to my thighs.

Noah fucking Willis. If I was sober I would have crashed my knee into his secret place. But to his luck, I was too drunk so I just smiled and turned around finding those blue orbs looking right through me.

"Well if this isn't Mister smug face" I put my hands around his neck smiling at his perfect face. "You should disappear from my sight now. I am here to find a one-night-stand." I blabbered.

"That's good to know. Let's go drink something." he grabbed my waist and led me back to the bar.

"What are you doing in a place like this? Isn't it too pricey for a boy like you?" I asked proudly moving my hair on one side of my shoulder.

He just smiled at me and waved to a bartender. The bartender nodded his head and in a blink of an eye, there were two glasses with something that looked like tequila or vodka with ice inside.

"My father owns this place so I get to drink here for free and invite beautiful girls to drink with me" he took his glass and clinked it with mine encouraging me to drink.

I took a glass and emptied it in one go. The burning in my throat was unbearable but I only winced and breathed a lot of fiery breath.

"Whoa, girl. That was dope." he looked surprised but again, I was surprised with myself either.

"Heeey, my girl!" Lora's voice broke from behind me. "And here I thought you would be alone. Hi Noah. Would you take care of my hommie? Momma's found a new place to stay tonight." she nudged her head in the direction of an older man in an expensive suit.

I rolled my eyes knowing all too well someone will get fucked tonight and turned back to a bar.

"Don't worry, she is safe with me" Noah said proudly putting his hand on my shoulder.

What was with this boy and all the touching?

After another glass of burning liquid, Noah led me to a VIP zone where we sat on a comfortable couch overlooking the dancefloor.

"The view is much better from here." he leaned closer to me whispering in my ear.

I was too drunk to register Noah putting me on his lap but somehow I felt I was watched. I stood up from his lap and moved to a railing to see the dancefloor. I heard Noah's irritated roar but I didn't give two shits about it.

I was starting to like this version of me. A badass Devina who didn't take shit from anybody. Oh, yeah, didn't I mention? My real name was Devina but I hated it so I told everybody my name was Anna. My real name is only in my passport.

I leaned on the railing and looked down at the crowd, dancing and dry-humping each other. Somehow I still could feel a gaze on me. I looked around the crowd on the dancefloor then around the bar area but nothing. I shook my head and turned around to go back to mister arrogant-hot-stuff when I got hit with someone. I stumbled back but the man caught me and steadied me.

"Careful miss Black. Don't you think you're too drunk to stay this close to the edge?" this irritated tone.

No no no no! Why did I have to bump into my boss in a club for the first time I was this drunk? Well, did I really give a damn? Not in this condition!