Part 14

I was admiring my dress for the party smoothing the dark green-blue velvet textile. It was hugging me tightly to my knees and then went wide to the floor imitating a siren's tail with a split in the center. It was fluttering and shimmering when I walked. The top of the dress was made with a corset making my boobs pop out showing different shades of blue glitter smudged just under my collarbone.

Lora made my makeup and it looked extremely hot. My lips looked bigger and my eyes shone with confidence.

"Let's start now!" I heard Lora shouting and then I heard a popping sound of a bottle.

I trailed my fingers along my corset line and closed my eyes remembering how Noah touched me not so long ago.

Our unfinished business riled me up and I was now wet even after touching myself in any innocent ways.

Damn you, Lora!

I sighed loudly and went to take a glass of champagne.

"For the party!" she clicked her glass to mine and downed it in one go.

"Let's go. It is starting in 10 minutes." I shook my head smiling softly.

The main hall was decorated with candles and flowers. There was a big stage where some band was rehearsing and in the corner stood buffet tables. The atmosphere was astonishing.

It was still daylight outside but the venue looked like from some horror movie with dim lights, lots of candles, and a blinking light at some corners.

"This is so awesome!" Lora beamed standing beside me. "Okay, hunting time." she winked at me and disappeared from my sight mingling among people.

I looked around once more and strode to the bar to chat with some girls and have something strong and sweet for a start.

"Did you guys see Liam?" one of the girls asked. "He is so dreamy. The hottie is wearing a slick black suit and has horns on his head. I would definitely let him take me to hell and show me how it's done there." she said leaning closer so only we could hear her.

"I bet he has a full 6 pack under the shirt," another girl commented.

I smirked knowing all too well how Liam's pack looked. Shit. I would so lick him from top to bottom.

I shook my head returning back to my senses. It was my pulsating core, not my mind. I was just horny and remembering Liam's body I was just taken aback.

I ordered one more glass of alcohol and went mingling not wanting to hear how girls would eat and devour every part of my boss's body.

When I was passing the middle of the dance floor the lights on the stage turned on and the music was silenced. I looked up seeing Liam in all his glory moving on the stage with a mic.

I felt drool running down my throat seeing him move his body in the center. He smiled sexily and bowed his head a little. The devil had horns on him.

Yea, the devil wore devil horns.

"Gentlemen and my lovely ladies," he started and every pussy in the venue clenched from his deep husky voice. "I am happy to announce to you the beginning of our party." his voice was pouring like honey to my ears. I stood rooted to the spot observing his moves and every turn of his lips. Oh, those plump kissable lips.

I totally dozed off during his speech and returned back to my senses when I saw he looked right into my eyes.

His deep gaze penetrated me to the bones making the hair on my neck stand up. His eyes traveled along my body and I saw his Adam's apple bob.