Part 13

This week flew like it never happened. I had a lot to study to prepare for the exams and work was killing me.

After Noah confessed he was Succubus he stopped appearing in the app. I actually missed that part of our interaction. It was such a rush for me. And because we took things slow, sex was off the table.

Noah was like a girl's dream come true. He was charming and caring, always waited for me after classes and we had occasional make-out sessions like horny teenagers.

We spent evenings watching movies or he rode me to work after dinner in some nice place. I was starting warming up to him but he annoyed me with his silly messages and his talks about his silky hair.

Lora kept convincing me that every man had egoistical points in them so I tried to let it go.

It was Saturday and today we had an annual party at Sweet Talk. This year our boss fancied and booked us the whole villa with rooms for everybody in the outskirts of the city. It was near the ocean and had its own beach and different beach activities to stay there for the next day. There were around 8 men in the company, the rest were us, girls. They're supposed to be an official part with a buffet and all the announcements of best employee and stuff like that and then party part.

I didn't want to go but Lora was going with me and she wanted to have some fun. I knew I had to look after her or otherwise she could get into trouble.

I finished packing my beg and went to the kitchen for a drink when my phone rang.

"Hey, babe. Whatcha doing?" Noah's cheerful voice made me jump.

"Could you not scream on the phone, please? I have a headache." I rolled my eyes fixing myself a glass of juice.

"Sorry, hun. I was just calling to let you know that I will pick you up so that we can spend some time together before you take off partying."

"Ummm, sure. Let me throw something on and I will be down in 10 minutes." I finished the juice and went to the bedroom.

"Do you need help undressing?" he asked. I swear I could see his smirk while asking that.

"It will be hard but I will manage on my own." I teased back and cut the call.

Honestly, I was so sexually frustrated that sometimes I just wanted to smash my head on the table. I decided not to play with myself counting it was not fair to Noah. The stupidest decision in my life.

Every time Noah hugged me or kissed me or simply put a hand on my waist my body was on fire. It was hard to concentrate on our conversation when I knew all the things he could really do to me. Hard to look at him and not imagine all the stuff he spoke about while messaging through the app.

He shared his insecurities with me about my job but I assured him that in a couple of months after graduation I would resign.

"So what do you say?" he asked looking at me.

I drifted so deep into my head that I forgot that we were sitting in the park eating ice cream.

"What?" I asked back looking at him with deer eyes.

"If you don't want to just say it. No need to play dump Anna." he was frustrated and I didn't even know why.

"I honestly didn't hear. I was just lost in my thoughts. Please repeat the question and I will give you an honest answer."

"Will you meet my parents next week? It's nothing big, just our boring gathering but I would like you to go with me," he said looking with those blue irises at me.

Was I ready to meet his parents? Fuck no! But I promised Lora and myself that I will really try this time.

"Babe, don't look so scared. It will be only us, no more relatives and it's just barbecue in the backyard with music and simple discussions." he took my hand in his and kissed it.

"Okay, but you will have to promise me to run from there with me if I get ambushed. And I don't say yes. I will consider it." I said with my strictest face.

His eyes sparkled and he kissed me sweetly.

We sat there for the next half an hour and went back home. Noah wanted to help me with the suitcase so he came with me. Lora was supposed to come just before we depart.

"Are you going to wear this without me?" he took a piece of fabric that was actually my swimsuit.

"Yeap, it's my two-piece," I said putting it in my suitcase and zipping it up.

"And you expect me to let you wear this?" he crossed his hands over his chest pouting his lips.

I smiled softly at his antics. He was one jealous guy.

I circled my bed and moved close to him. Entwining my fingers behind his neck I tip-toed and kissed him sweetly.

"Are you afraid that I will burn my skin or that someone will steal me?" I teased moving my lips along his lightly.

He hugged my waist making me mold into him and put his hands in my hair.

"I am sure you will behave, babe," he said tugging on my hair lightly making my head duck back and exposing my neck. "Because sooner or later..." he licked my neck making me shudder. "I will spank that ass of yours for being bad," his hot breath lingered lower to my collarbone. A moan escaped my lips and I heard him groan.

It was hard to think straight. He kept leaving wet kisses all over my neck and cleavage making my core skip a beat.

"I so want to see that ass of yours red with my handprints..." he groped my butt making goosebumps crawl down my spine.

I lost the track of my doing and jumped at him circling my legs around his waist. My brain turned off leaving me needy and horny.

Noah took my moves as an invitation and with one long stride was hovering over me on my bed.

His hands went under my top grazing my breasts through the bra. I was panting hard breathing unevenly through the kiss.

"I so want to fuck you..." he whispered thrusting his hips into my abdomen.

I could feel how hard he was through his jeans.

This was the moment when I had to stop or move on. And I didn't have the guts to stop it so I tugged on his shirt taking it off of him.

I gasped seeing his flexed muscles. My fingers moved along his chest to his stomach making him close his eyes and groan sexily. Goosebumps appeared under the tips of my fingers where I touched his skin. He moved lower tugging my shirt up and baring my stomach.

"Your body is so milky and soft," his breath fanned along my skin.

At that point, I was wet and couldn't wait anymore. I started to work his belt when I heard the doors open to the apartment.

"Hey, Ann. I'm home. When are we hitting the road?" Lora's voice beamed from afar.

"Fuck!" I cursed totally forgetting about her. And our trip. And my plan. And my name.

Noah sighed heavily and moved up from the bed leaving me all worked up and frustrated.

He put on his shirt and helped me to stand up smashing me to his chest.

"Next time I won't consider your friend and just take you even if she's in the same room." his words held so much authority that I couldn't help but melt into him.

He gave me one last kiss and left.

I sat on the bed trying to calm my nerves and my body.

"What were you guys doing?" Lora pocked her head to my room with a smug face.

"Thanks to you, nothing" I spat at her. "Let's go. We have to be at the villa before 6 if we want to have extra time for preparing before the party." I said taking my suitcase and exiting my room.

"You're weird, you know that?" she said tagging along after me.