Part 10

Hey guuuyyzz.
Hot stuff coming!

Please comment!

____________________________________

I stretched my body still in deep slumber and tried to open my eyes. My pounding head reminded me I drank champagne last night.

I finally managed to open my heavy eyes and had a déjà vu. I was laying in Liam's bed in his boringly white room. I cursed myself remembering how I told him to bring me here. I stretched my hand to the nightstand and my phone showed 5 AM. Great. Now I'm becoming a skylark waking up before dawn.

I put the phone back and tried to stand up when I heard a commotion behind my back. Liam fucking Jones was sleeping peacefully beside me with his naked torso like on a display. I groaned in anger closing my eyes. Why did I have to do this? And why did he use me like that again?

I carefully got up and tip-toed to the bathroom. I was happy I am still in my bra and panties though.

I washed my face and started to roam the drawers under the sink to find some mouthwash but was surprised to find a new unpacked toothbrush laying near a brand new hairbrush. I smiled recalling our conversation about some extra stuff.

I made myself look presentable and quietly exited the bathroom. Liam was still asleep. I stopped near the bed and looked carefully at the sight. He was lying on his stomach with his hands under the pillow. His lips pouted from the contact of the pillow and his cheekbone and his eyelashes looked incredibly long for a guy. I lowered down my gaze where his back ended and the sheets hid his ass. I bet it looked perfect.

"Are you going to stare at me like this or are you going back to sleep?" his voice sounded sleepy and his eyes were still closed. My heart almost dropped to my feet from fear.

"It's not polite to scare people like that!" I spat irritatingly.

"It's not polite to ogle on a sleeping man, that's for sure," he said, finally opening his green eyes.

"Why am I here?" I crossed my hands over my chest and stood in a pose.

"It wasn't my idea. Now go back to sleep or go and prepare some breakfast. I am pissed at you so you better make it delicious." with that, he turned to the other side of the bed.

"Are you serious now?" I was fuming with rage. Although, it was kinda my fault I was here.

But that wasn't the point.

"Stop yelling, you're pissing me off even more. Why do you have to be so noisy?" he groaned and put the pillow on his head covering his ears.

I just stood there with confusion and no idea how to act. Finally, my headache took the most of me and I went downstairs to find some pills.

I went to the kitchen and began to roam the cupboards. His kitchen had these high ones that were situated just above the ceiling. I had to jump to open them and then jump again to see if there was a medicine kit there. And to my prayers, I found what I was looking for.

Without any hesitation, I jumped on the countertop and was about to snatch the bottle when I heard Liam.

"You could've just asked for help, you little monkey." his voice was sounding so close to me that I got distracted and fumbled down.

Closing my eyes to prepare myself to hit the floor I felt hands on my waist and on my ass.

"You're one big trouble." he sighed and put me down.

Liam took the pills from the cupboard and handed them to me with a glass of water.

"Says the person who lured me into troubles. Twice." I irked back.

"Polite people say "thank you" he said looking right into my eyes.

"Polite people don't use drunk women. Twice." I again empathized with the word "twice" making him furrow his brows.

"Who told you I used you? Why do you even think we had sex?" he asked leaning his ass on the counter.

I bit my lips and tried to remember whether it was possible that I made bad assumptions.

"Well?" he asked me again but I just stood rooted to the spot. He started to move to me and I started to back up until I felt the big marble table behind my back.

Liam moved close enough for me to feel his heat and trapped me between his hands. I gulped hard and tried to maintain calm but my legs were giving me up. He leaned his head making our lips touch slightly and looked into my scared eyes.

"If I would have had my ways with you..." he trailed off looking from my eyes to my lips. "Then you wouldn't be able to walk for a week," he breathed the words into my mouth.

I lost all control and had no other option but to collide my lips with his.

His soft lips massaged mine making me wet as hell. He grabbed my throat and deepened the kiss while I circled my hands around his neck. His tongue devoured every corner of my mouth. I moaned uncontrollably trying to eat him up like he was my last kiss in the whole world. I felt dizzy and high. My whole body was on fire and there was no way to put that fire down now.

He grabbed my tights and made me sit on the top of the table positioning himself between my legs. I could feel the heat from his dick and it made me wet my panties even more. When I felt out of breath Liam tugged my hair down exposing my neck. He started to leave wet kisses all over it making me a moaning mess. I grinned closer to him trying to feel him through the thin fabric of my panties.

He licked my collarbone and then moved to my breasts scraping the bra with his teeth.

"Take it off" I panted while digging my nails into his shoulders.

"Do not speak" he looked up for a second and then pushed me further on the table. "Breakfast served" he smiled devilishly licking his lips.

Fucking shit! I laid my head back and closed my eyes to gulp some air into my lungs when I felt his tongue on my stomach. He kissed my belly button teasing my ring there and tugged two fingers on both sides of my panties. When they were off he continued to lick my stomach moving painfully slowly down where I wanted him the most.

"I can smell your arousal, naughty little vixen." he purred into my skin. My vision got blurred from all the tension I was feeling. I so wanted him down that I grabbed his hair tightly. "Am I still using you or should I continue?" he teased kissing my inner thighs. His hands never stop massaging my breasts.

"Please..." I barely choked the words.

"Please what?" Liam gave me a lick between my thigh and my pussy. I shuddered uncontrollably. It was hard for me to breathe and he wanted to hear actual words from me.

"Please...Take me..." I breathed out hoping he will stop the torture.

I felt his smile on my skin and heard him mumble "that's my girl". When his tongue finally touched my clit I felt like I'm going to cum that same second. He started so lightly and after a few seconds, he was eating me up like a madman. His tongue felt so wide and rough licking me so intensely. I shuddered from the tension gripping the edges of the table for my dear life. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach and widened my legs, my ass moving in motion with his tongue.

"You're sweeter than anything in this fucking world," he licked my hole cleaning all my juices and started to fuck me with his tongue. When I thought I was already undone he started to fuck me quicker circling his finger on my clit.

"Shiiit!" I felt my walls clenching and pushed his head deeper into me. I came hard screaming his name cumming on his tongue. He licked my every drop while I was riding my orgasm until I felt numb from the pleasure.

I relaxed my body sprawled down on a table like a starfish and breathed heavily.

Liam stood up wiping his mouth with his red lips and pinkish cheeks. He helped me to sit down and hugged me tight kissing my head.

Who knows what will be my next steps when I finally come to my senses and realize I let my boss give me the best oral in my life.