Part 16

I sat at the outdoor lounge sipping my coffee. My head was pounding and my vision was blurry.

Last night I went back to my room and cried myself to sleep. Lora was out so I didn't have to explain anything to her. Not that I would.

I replayed every minute on that beach and cursed myself. How could I let this happen? How could I let him leave? Why would I want him to stay? And most confusing, why would I do this to Noah?

I massaged my temples and closed my eyes. The sun rays were killing my eyes and it was hard to think straight from all the alcohol I had yesterday.

"Good afternoon," Liam's voice startled me making me jump on the spot and snap my eyes open.

"Jeeesus! You scared the shit out of me!' I hissed at him.

He looked so tired and somehow vulnerable. Anyone could see how hungover he was. Not to mention he had to be so pissed at me.

We sat for a minute in complete silence awkwardly and just stared into the view ahead of us.

"Sorry," he finally mumbled.

"It's okay. Just don't scare me like that. I could have a heart attack you know," I gave him a death glare.

"No. I mean last night," he said the words and my body stiffened.

I didn't want to talk about it nor did I want to see him but that won't come true until I worked for him.

"Let's not discuss it. Especially here, where all our coworkers lurk." I answered hoping he will shut up.

"I shouldn't have left like that. I was drunk and honestly, I am ashamed of my behavior. I hope you can forgive me and forget about it." he gave me a sad smile and stood up.

Yeah, like I could forget the most shattering orgasm in my life.

"After all it was a mistake for both of us." with these words he started to walk away.

"Thanks," I said when he was already with his back to me. He stopped for a second and then disappeared.

Never in my life was I so confused about what to do.

I liked Noah a lot. But the things Liam made me feel were out of this world. I debated on calling Noah and confessing everything but I decided against it. He didn't deserve to be hurt like that. But won't not telling him hurt him more?

I went to the beach to clear my mind walking down the shore. Last night kept creeping in my mind leaving me wanting more.

But it's not like Noah would be bad at that, right? He just didn't have the opportunity to show me. Plus, I and Noah share a lot of dirty secrets and I actually managed to even open up to him a lot.

I kicked the sand angrily and groaned loudly. If I keep up like that I would end up alone and miserable, just like Lora told me.

I went back to the villa and when I was nearing it I saw Liam arguing loudly with somebody. They were screaming and waving their hands angrily. When I stepped closer I recognized Noah and my whole world came crashing down.

They were in a very heated discussion and it looked like they will start a fight any second.

I ran as fast as I could and just when I was in a hand-reach from Noah Liam punched him in the face.

"Liam, what the hell?" I screamed helping to steady Noah from the blow.

Liam looked at me with his stormy eyes and gave one last disgusting look at Noah. Then he stormed out.

"Shit, fuck him..." Noah cursed rubbing his jaw.

"What happened?" I asked cautiously.

"It's nothing babe, we were just discussing family issues," he answered quickly and composed his posture. He grabbed my waist and kissed me sweetly. "I missed you so I decided to come along," he smiled at me sweetly and rubbed his nose on mine.

I thanked God for the reason and gave him a tight hug.

"What a nice surprise," I beamed looking at his shining eyes.

"Were you a good girl?' he asked.

"Y-yes. Yes, I was" I stuttered. Shit, it was harder than I thought.

He was such a great boyfriend and I messed up. There was no way I would not tell him what happened. He didn't deserve it. I composed myself sighing deeply. 

So there was it. My last conversation with Noah.

"Listen, we need to talk..." I trailed off lowering my head with shame.

"Wait for the talks, I have a surprise for you" he shushed me with his finger.

Noah took my hand and dragged me down the beach. We entered a forest not far on the way and went down the path.

All the way Noah told me stories making me laugh. I really enjoyed spending time with him. He was like that best friend that doesn't try to push me into relationships or clubs and other things I didn't want.

Wait, what? A friend?

I shook my head trying to clear it when I heard Noah's voice.

"We're here!" he beamed happily.

I looked up and saw the most amazing waterfall hiding behind the gigantic rocks and greeneries.

"This is breathtaking," I mused taking all the surroundings in.

I was still standing fascinated when I felt two hands under my knees and in an instant, Noah was running into the water with me in his hands.

"Wait! I'll get wet!' I screamed clutching his neck for my dear life.

"Do you want to go commando?" he asked winking at me.

I had no time to answer when I was under the water. I fought with Noah and splashed like a wild animal. But I felt so calm there with him.

We ended up behind the waterfall after some time sitting on the rock and panting hard from our water-fights.

"Come here," Noah grabbed my hand and moved me on his lap so that I was straddling him. "You're shivering," he whispered rubbing my shoulders and my back.

His hot breath on my cold skin made goosebumps crawl down my body. I looked at his mesmerizing eyes that bore deep into my soul. Tears started gathering in my eyes. I had no courage to tell him what happened between me and Liam. His stepbrother for fuck's sake!

"Hey, babe. It's okay." Noah saw my watery eyes and dried them with his thumbs kissing my eyelids after that. He kissed my nose and my cheeks and then planted the lightest kiss on my lips.

"Okay, let's visit your parents," I breathed out leaning my forehead on his.

"That's my brave girl," he hugged me tighter and we sat there for a while looking at the water falling down.

I knew my doings were wrong but Noah is unlike anybody. He always looked like a player but he showed me his other side. His real side. And it warms my heart to know that he trusted me with it.