Chapter 2: The Favourite Auntie

THALIA

THALIA RAN to the Play room on the first floor.

Annabeth had done a great job. The house was three storeys high. The ground floor mainly consisted of the kitchen, dining and living room. She also managed a room, it was more like a secret room. There was a picture of all of the seven, Calypso, Clarisse, Chris, Rachel, Grover, Juniper, Stolls photobombing from both corners, Chiron in his wheelchair and Thalia of course in the living room. If you tapped that picture in a specific rhythm, which Annabeth, Percy and Leo said was Morse code, a narrow doorway would appear. It would lead to a room which had a library and when you clicked a blue button, a sliding door would open and boom! You are in a training room which contained punching bags, practice dummies, various weapons like swords, daggers, archery stuff and shields.

In a corner, significant from the others lay Annabeth's Drakon Bone sword,which was now her main weapon. She still carried a dagger, sadly not the dagger. When she wore dresses, like now, she would attach it to her thigh, underneath her dress, making it out of sight. When she wore jeans, it was strapped to her waist, but the mist just made it look like a normal belt.

Percy's sword, Anaklusmos, or Ripide was sooo cool! Normally it would look like a ball point pen, but when he opened it, it would turn into a three feet long celestial bronze sword! It could also be used a normal pen when needed. So awesome! The best thing, it ALWAYS came back to him, no matter what. Like, if that isn't the coolest thing, what is?

Anyways, back to the house, the ground floor also consisted of a wall embedded fish tank, rest room (duh) and pantry. The back door led to a backyard which was only maintained because of Katie. She called them every other day telling them to pay atention to the garden.

Then, on the right corner was a staircase leading to the first floor. First floor was simple. It had a master bedroom for Percy and Annabeth, a play room for the kids, a room for Estelle when she stayed there, Zoë's room and a balcony.

Now you must be thinking, what about Charlie? Where will he stay? Well, first of all, he will stay in his parents' room for a while, then his cot will be shifted to Zoë's room. When they are older, the play room will be converted to a new bedroom! Cool!

If they do have a third child, it will be a boy or girl, well, at least at birth, right? So, if it's a girl, Zoë and her can share the room and if it's a boy, him and Charlie can share! Nice.

A staircase on the left corner of the room leads to the third floor which is basically the roof top. It's a cool open air space. There is a mini bar, a pool (Percy's choice, duh), a gym and a barbeque.

You must be thinking, how did they manage such a house?! It sounds too expensive! Well, it is. But, when you are the architect of Olympus, you get a few benefits. Also, the Gods are better now, well, not all. Poseidon is the best godly parent (though the favourite is always Hestia). He was shipping Percy and Annabeth way too much considering his rivalry with Athena. Athena wasn't a fan of them, of course.

Their proposal was the best! It was- ugh, Thalia was getting distracted again. Anyways, Percy and Annabeth moved in when Zoë was born. Before that, they lived with Paul and Sally. So when Percy told Uncle P that they were thinking of building their own house, Poseidon was all like "Oh that's so cool! Don't worry about the cost! I will give you all the money that you want!" Most of their house was built by their own money, but somethings like pool for Percy, Library for Annabeth and the furniture were a gift from Poseidon. Well, he gave them the drachmas and they used it to do those things.