Chapter 5: Three Old Ladies with a Yarn are Bored

PERCY

OKAY, WHAT THE FUCK?

Percy and Clarisse went into the playroom to find it completely empty. Like all the toys and the castle they built was still there, but the kids were all gone. Instead, there was golden dust on the ground. It was just like the one you got when monsters were disintegrated. But what? How?

Percy turned around to ask Clarisse her opinion.

But she wasn't there. In her place there was the same golden dust. Oh, come on! Percy mentally whined. Then before he could go out, Percy felt a tugging sensation in his stomach. He wanted to puke, but couldn't. So instead, he just shut his eyes tight. When he felt the weird sensation fade away, he opened his eyes.

When he opened them, he found himself at the place he least expected.

He was at Camp Half-Blood.

But it was different.

Very different.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Percy saw Clarisse standing there. She was looking as confused as him. They decided that if they were at the camp, they should go to the Big House. They were going there when they saw familiar faces.

Percy and Clarisse shared a grin. They were so relieved that they didn't care if this was trap. They didn't care if someone was playing with the mist. Something told Percy that nothing was wrong here. It really was them. Their family. Safe.

But then they heard something.

"We are not in 2021." Thalia seemed to elucidate.

Before anyone could say anything, Estelle seemed to have seen us. "Percy!!" She yelled and ran to the pair of us. Everyone turned around. "Mommy!" Silena exclaimed and ran to her mother. "Daddy!" Zoë exclaimed and ran to her father.

Clarisse and Percy also started walking towards the group. They met Estelle, Zoë and Silena midway. Clarisse picked Silena and placed her on he fore arm. The latter rested her head on her mother's shoulder.

Same was happening with Zoë and Percy. Only difference was that well, Percy was a guy. Duh. But it was also that he was side hugging his sister.

The five of them made their way to the others. Clarisse turned to Thalia, "What did you mean when you said 'we are not in 2021'?" Clarisse asked smartly.

"I meant exactly what I said." Thalia said, rolling her eyes. "Get that brain of yours out of war and look around." Clarisse just glared at her, but looked around her.

Percy was the first one to realise. Shocked? Well, he has his moments but he is not dumb. Maybe a little. "Thalia's right. Look Clarisse, first of all, aren't you cold? And the new cabins aren't here." Percy concluded. Clarisse seemed to agree, but before she could say anything, a bright light appeared.

Out came the rest of the adults. Annabeth, Jason, Chris, Piper, Hazel, Katie, Travis, Grover, Will and finally, Nico.

They all happily greeted each other. There were hugs, kisses (in which Thalia just stood there awkwardly), parents picking their children and checking them.

"Okay, so what's going on?" Connor said, voicing everyone's thoughts. We all turned to - you guessed it right (probably) - Annabeth.

ANNABETH

"WHAT?" Annabeth said.

"Well, you are supposed to be the smart one." Travis said. "Right?" Connor added rhetorically. Annabeth rolled her eyes. Yeah, she was the smartest amongst them, but this was something that just didn't happen, them she looked around and realised something. It hit her like bricks hit Jason. Hard.

"Did any of you notice that the cabins put after the Titan War are missing?" She was met with a "yes" from Thalia, Percy, Clarisse and Connor and a "no" from the rest of them. "Thalia has a theory that we time travelled to the past amd I sorta agree." Percy said and Thalia nodded.

"As bizarre as this sounds, I think I have to agree." Annabeth sighed. She had never seen or read anything about time traveling! "But how?" She wondered out loud without realising. They all fell into a thoughtful silence. For a few seconds the only noise was Esperanza giggling and playing with Calypso's long caramel hair.

Then an envelope about the size of a laptop came into view out of nowhere. It was jet black in colour with bright silver ink saying "ημίθεοι" in Greek and "D3WI9OD8" at least that's what Annabeth thought it said. Then she used that brain of hers and deciphered that it probably said "DEMIGODS" as that was what the Greek version meant.

We all looked at each other and nodded. Percy went ahead. He opened the envelope and immediately swerved his face from it. "Oh gods! This will give me a headache. Frank?" He said. "Yeah?" "Can you read this, man?" Percy asked. "Of course!" Frank began to read.

"Demigods, legacies and mortal,

We were getting bored and you all seemed quite jolly. So we came up with an idea! We thought that your kids haven't met their namesakes. They should also see how you were during adolescence.

And we sent you to the past! Don't worry, you won't change anything. The memories of the people here will be cleared and time will be stopped outisde the camp.

Be glad you're still alive,
The Fates

PS- More people will be joining. Winky face." Frank read, his frown getting deeper with every sentence.

"Holy s-" Leo started but was met with a glare from his wife.

"Snicker-doodles" he then improvised. Gods! Annabeth thought, Snicker-doodles?! She snorted, so did the others.

So one theory was confirmed. We time travelled! Yay. Note the sarcasm. "So now that's confirmed. Weirdly confirmed, but confirmed. I think it's before the Battle of Manhattan because there are no new cabins." Annabeth said being the voice of reason. They all agreed.

"It's obviously after Percy arrived at Camp." Grover chided in. "And the only winter I can remember him spending at camp was when...." He trailed off. "When I was kidnapped and taken to Mount Tam..." Annabeth finished for him. Percy nodded gravely. Grover, Thalia, Percy, Nico, Will, the Stolls and Annabeth sighed.

"Wait. It said more people will be joining, right?" Piper asked, changing the atmosphere. "Umm yes." Frank confirmed. "Who?" Percy wondered.

"I think I know." Jason said, looking ahead of him, "Look." He said and we all turned around.

________End of Chapter_______

That was it! Sorry for taking so long!

I hope you all liked it!

Please vote, comment and follow!

xx
Gryffinclaw Demigod

._Word count: 1077_.