Chapter 14: There are people here from two timelines?!

PERCY JACKSON

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER I don't know what to say!

Time travel is real!

After we found out Thalia has a brother and Zoë is the daughter of Atlas, we strutted towards the campfire. After the future Thalia introduced herself, I glared at the current Thalia. She joined the hunters right before her sixteenth birthday!

Now unless there is another child of the eldest gods who is turning 16 before me, I am probably the child of the prophecy which I don't even know!

As I looked around, I saw there were loads of kids here. Thalia said that they're from 2021. That's quite a long time from now! Although there was so much to think about, I couldn't help but wonder..... What if one of them is mine....? What if I have a child with- I felt my cheeks go red.

I don't think anyone noticed due to the fire which was currently high and red due to the excitement in our minds. Thank gods!

As soon as I got the idea of one of them being mine, I dismissed it. Could I even survive long enough to have kids?! She is too good for me. Why would she date me? After all, it was my fault she is gone. Imprisoned.

My expressions dulled and I looked down. But now due to the time travelling fiasco, maybe we can get more time to strategize about how we are gonna save Artemis and Annabeth. Then it hit me, our main strategist was kidnapped. Malcolm, who has taken over as the new counceller for Athena Cabin for the mean time is smart. Very smart, no doubts, but Annabeth is smarter and wiser.

"Piper, you next." Other Thalia -I am calling her other Thalia now- said, snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

"Yeah, okay." Said a girl who I supposed was Piper. She had a Cherokee complexion, long and choppy dark hair which were braided in a complex style, too much to understand for me. The colour of her eyes was difficult to decipher as they did not seem to have a fixed one. Kaleidoscopic eyes. A very rare feature. She wore an orange Camp Half-Blood tank top (I had no idea that they made those) topped up with a black denim jacket and black ripped jeans. She looked beautiful. And no, calling someone beautiful doesn't always mean you have a crush on them or something.

"So my name is Piper McLean-" she started but was interrupted. "MCLEAN?!" Someone yelled from next to me. "Oh my gods! Are you related to Tristan McLean?" Silena asked beside me. Piper looked sheepish like she didn't wanna talk much about it. "Well, yeah. He is my father..." Cue the squeels from most of the campers. Hunters looked at us like we'd gone crazy.

Then I remembered why they were all squeeling! Tristan McLean is that famous, handsome actor! Of course. "So anyways," Piper continued, "I am the daughter of Aphrodite and the cabin counceller." Aphrodite children cheered. They all seemed happy to have Piper as their sister. Except I saw one girl, her name is Drew I think, she was rolling her eyes. "I am 16. Oh, by the way, the six of us-" she pointed at the other five teenagers, "are from 2011."

Okay, so time travel from two different times. Oh great! So simple. Not confusing at all!

"Jason, you next!" She said to Thalia's brother. Even though they were siblings, they looked nothing alike, except their eyes. Both had Zeus' electric blue eyes. Jason was tall and had trimmed blonde hair. He had a pale complexion and a scar on his lip. The scar seemed to be quite old. Cool battle scar! He wore a purple tee with the words "SPQR" printed in gold. Chiron looked at him uneasily. I wonder if that's a band.

"Uh, hey." He said with an awkward wave. "I am Jason Grace, Thalia's younger brother, but you all know that now. I am 16 too. I am also dating Piper." He finished. "You didn't mention your parent, sweetie." Drew said. Piper muttered something under her breath.

"Uh. My father is Jupiter." All hell broke loose. Everyone started yelling. Chiron's attempts to calm everyone down failed. Suddenly a sharp, shrill whistle sounded. All of us grabbed our ears except the hunters. A bolt of lightning hit the ground nearby. Now everyone was quiet. We looked around and I saw the Other Thalia glaring at everyone. She is the one who blowed the whistle.

"Will all of you just shut the fuck up?!" She yelled. "Thalia!" Jason exclaimed. "There are kids here!" Other Thalia just rolled her eyes and turned back to us. "You don't know about the future! Things are different. Greeks and Romans are in alliance. It's a long story. I'll explain later. Any questions?" No one dared to ask. "That's what I thought. Frank, you next." She said.

Frank was tall and bluff. He had short black hair and eyes. He looked like he could kill. But when he looked at us, he smiled. A sweet, happy, pleasant smile. Okay, maybe he just looks like he could kill. He wore a plaid shirt which was in shades of green and was folded up till his elbows. Underneath the shirt, he wore a black V neck t-shirt. He wore Khaki pants and black trainers. "Frank Zhang. I am the current Praetor of Camp Jupiter. I am 17 and a son of Mars." Maybe he could kill. Ugh, gods know what he can do. Okay, so one more Roman

"I am also a descendant of Poseidon." He said flashing a grin towards me. I grinned back. Frank seemed cool. "I can turn into any animal too." He said. My eyes widened. To prove his point, he turned into a lion and roared. Gasps were heard. He then turned back and looked at us while scratching the back of his neck. We all cheered. Frank grinned and sat back down. "Wanna go next Leo?" He asked.

Leo grinned widely. He had curly brown hair and eyes of the same colour. He was short and elfish. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes, mom says that I have that too. His Camp Half-Blood shirt had loads of grease marks and soot. Oh his waist, he wore an old tool belt, though something told me it was an important part of him.

"Sure, Praetor!" He saluted Frank. Frank rolled his eyes. "Hello people of the past. I am the the one, the only, super sized McShizzle, bad boy supreme, Leo Valdez!" He ended this with jazz hands. The hunters looked at him with distaste. Many snickered. Future peeps except the kids rolled their eyes. Calypso muttered "Dork." with a snort. Leo looked disappointed but continued.

"So, no one appreciates the truth here. A'ight. I am 16, son of Hephaestus, Cabin counceller." He finished monotonously. "Your turn, Sunshine." He told Calypso.

"So, I am Calypso. Daughter of Atlas and sister to Zoë. I am not immortal anymore, so i am 15. Leo and I are in a relationship." She ended with a smile. "Hazel?"

Hazel was clad in a mustard top and black dungarees. She had curly and frizzy cinnamon hair and a chocolate complexion. Her eyes were golden. She was the shortest of the teens. She smiled sweetly and started, "Hello everyone! I am Hazel Levesque. Technically, I am 15. I am a Praetor along with Frank. My father is Pluto. Ooh, alsoo, Frank and I are dating" she finished witha blush. So, three Romans. Cool.

Around me, whispers and gasps filled the air. "Okay, that is enough." Chiron said tapping his foot on the ground. "Was that all from one timeline?" He asked. "Yes, Chiron." Thalia said. "Good now, off you go everyone!" Mr. D said, getting up from his sulking corner. "Actually, not quite, Mr. D. There are a lot of people who still haven't been introduced yet. I am afraid you might have to stay here longer." Chiron said. Mr. D grumbled and sat down while sipping his diet coke.

_________________End________________

That was it guys! I hope you all liked it!

Please vote, comment and follow!

xx
Gryffinclaw Demigod.

._Word Count: 1384_.