-- Chapter Sixteen --

Before we begin, I have good news!!!

I've decided that once this book is done, I will be making another book.

This will be like a after the snap story....like because this is an AU, and I won't be doing half the spin off shows...I came up with this idea.

This book will have flashbacks, flashfowards, and things like that.

Moments with each Avenger, and some hopefully together...🙈

Anyway....I'm excited to get that started!!

However, we still have to get though Infinity War and Endgame...and I am totally not prepared....

On with the chapter!

Btw, if you have any ideas to help, feel free to comment here !

——————————————

—————————————

Tower.
Two weeks before.
—————

    Evangeline was the type of person who used to like being alone. She used to crave the Sense of lonesome and would count down the seconds until she was put away like a secret inside her little cell.
To her, when she was alone, she was herself. She was free from the mask she created. She was able to think clearly. She was able to breath without feeling like she was being crushed by an invisible force.

That's why, whenever she felt like that, she was glad she had a place to unwind. A place to feel calm. And serene. And to not have to worry about anything else. At least for a little while.

Since Darian's funeral, she's been alone. She was glad her soulmates knew to stay away. She needed space. She needed time to greave. She need time to morn. She wondered, if her brother had ever felt this way.

When their parents were gone. Did he feel like this? When he learned that his sister was taken and believed she was never coming back, did he push the ones he loved away?

Because that's what Evangeline's been doing. Choosing silence over the feeling of love given by her soulmates. She wondered if they hated her. If they were mad at her.