-- Chater Thirty Two -

Like, so, I'm going to have Peter be already owning EDITH, given to him by Evangeline because Happy gave them to her her and was told to give them to Peter

If that makes sense.

Enjoy!!!

—————————————

———————————————

———————————————

     Dimitri was instructed to take the three back to their Hotel. He'd be waiting for them in the morning, and then they'd be off to Prague. It was the least they could do, really.

Nonetheless, Evangeline was grateful because that gave her time to be with her soulmates before they had to get into action.

Evangeline sighed as they entered the hotel. They headed up to their room and quickly packed so they were ready in the morning.
When she was done, she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Peter and Clint were still packing.

A comfortable silence hung in the air until one of them decided to break it.

"Hey, we still have time to get dinner, don't we?" Clint asked, placing his back beside hers, he went over to sit next to her.

She hummed in response. "I believe so."

"Great. What do you say, Pete?"

"Oh, yeah. Dinner. Sounds great. I saw a restaurant down the street—If it's not been damaged by the water...Elemental—thing." Peter says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Good point. Maybe this place has room service." Clint said, standing up. "I'll go check."

Clint got up from the bed and headed out the room. Leaving Peter and Evangeline together.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked, looking to his soulmate. She looked tired. He worried about her, they all did. That's why he wanted this trip so bad. And now, it was being hijacked by Nick Fury and a new threat.

"Yeah. Just hungry, love." She tells him. "Are you okay?" She asked, noticing how worried he seems to be. Especially about her. She wanted them to know that she was okay. That she was starting to be okay.

"Yeah. I'm just worried....about the whole Spider-Man thing....after what happened in Washington...and then...I don't know, it's crazy. I sound crazy." His words trail off and he shakes his head. Evangeline moved so she was closer to him. He smiled over to her and surprisingly to him, she leaned in and began to kiss him. He smiled as she did and didn't hesitate to kiss her back.