Final Blow

Third Person Nathalie's POV:

As soon as Strike One dropped Nathalie, she escaped. She rolled over to the hidden elevator and rose back up to the first floor. 

That attempt came at a cost though; her lungs were gasping for breath as she opened the heavy gates to the Agreste mansion. She saw a glimpse of Strike One sprinting away.

Before she could leave, her knees suddenly buckled, and she could no longer walk. She cursed, trying to force her legs to move, but they wouldn't budge the slightest. She slumped against the door, betrayed by her body and feeling deceived by Gabriel Agreste, the man who she risked her own life for. 

And now she was slowly dying.

"Na-Ma'am?" a voice called. 

She looked up to see Ladybug and a boy who looked like Cat Noir, but with slightly different features. His hair was almost identical to Chat Noir's, but faded to black at the ends, and his gloved claws seemed sharper. 

The boy extended his hand, helping her up. "Greetings madam, I'm Onyx. Are you alright?"

Natalie hesitated for a second, but then took it.

"What happened?" Ladybug said worriedly. "Did you encounter Strike One?"

Natalie's mouth opened, ready to spit out a lie, but she stopped.

Over all the years, she always kept quiet. Kept secrets, lied, and did anything to help Gabriel achieve his goal.

She clenched her fist. And he betrayed her, just like that. 

It was about time she did the same.

"Strike One was here. She killed Gabriel. I believe she has both the peacock and butterfly miraculouses, and has created a sentimonster of some sort; I think she's currently at the Eiffel Tower," Nathalie informed, pausing before saying the next part, her voice lowering. "Gabriel Agreste is ShadowMoth."

"W-What?" Ladybug said, her eyes wide. "That means..."

"He was right under our noses," Onyx muttered.

***

Lila's POV:

9:30 p.m.

Ah. so this is the feeling of absolute power.

The moon was glowing bright, the light illuminating the city streets.

I smiled wickedly. All this chaos created in the span of an hour.

Perched up on the Eiffel Tower, I grinned. My sentimonster, whom I named Destruct, was a glowing cube, poised to summon and shoot arrows at the police if they dared come any closer. 4 helicopters circled around, and more than a dozen police cars surrounded the tower, sirens flashing. A large crowd of people were watching from a distance, murmuring amongst themselves. 

An officer stood on one of the cars, a megaphone in hand.

"Stop this madness!" he shouted. "We civilians need to live peacefully! Drop the knife!"

"Yeah!" someone from the crowd shouted, sending them into a flurry of furious chants. 

"Drop the knife! Drop the knife!"

Ugh. They were truly annoying.

"I can't do that," I sighed, closing my eyes. I raised my head, feeling absolutely delighted at all the attention I was receiving. Suddenly, I opened my eyes, the irises flashing electric blue, matching the colour of my sentimonster. "How about I give you some arrows?"