Midas x Kor

I believe that Midas and Kor would've been great partners together when they were both working for the I.O. Perhaps, in theory, Kor could be the mother of Jules, as we only know of Midas being the father. Kor is my biggest bet for now as she has that secret agent vibe just like Midas does, she has that awesome loading screen and it would explain why players don't know who Jules' mother is. They and Jules aren't supposed to know because Kor works for the I.O., someone the Agency and Authority (Or Team Shadow and Ghost) would've been against. There's also things to suggest that Midas and Kor have been both hurt in similar ways to their eyes. It is a rare way of getting hurt in the eye. Or, since Midas is such an intelligent character, he could've made her a new, robotic eye as she might've lost it or was wounded in a state at which the I.O. thought was unrecoverable until Midas had the idea to replace her eye with the robotic one. (And maybe that's what makes her a better aimer. Perhaps the eye has some machinery inside which makes it easier for her to spot her targets). This would've made sense in my opinion, making Kor understand that Midas isn't just what the I.O. thinks he is and that he's a lot more than that. (and I believe, after playing so much impostors, that Midas used to work as just a designer, making the I.O.'s symbols golden, making their plates golden and some robotic parts golden, but not working on most of the technology that he could've worked on because the I.O. didn't think he was smart enough to be considered an engineer. Perhaps that is why Midas decided to leave the I.O. and turn against them. I would say that he was also meeting up with Agent Jones/Jonesy during their free time as they were brainstorming together about the visitor and the seven, because most of the sticker notes seem yellow/golden and some of the files from the I.O.'s headquarters look to be a similar color of light blue as the Ghost Agency file that was hinting at Midas being on the island. I also believe that the shark on the board in the office that they were talking to is literally hinting at "The shark" POI/Midas). This would be wrapped up really nicely, because there would be conflict about Midas and Kor not being able to be together anymore because she wouldn't want the I.O. to track him down and hurt him, but she couldn't go with him or else she'd be a suspect too. I also believe that the voice actress for the Chapter 2 season 2 gameplay trailer would've been a perfect voice actress for Kor.