Season 7 outro

As Kevin the cube seems to fade off into a grey-like color, Slone tells us all that she won't bring you home. You are bound to die in the ship or in the island as the ship crashes. You feel angry, betrayed, yet hopeless.

But then again, Rick and Morty are right by your side, right gu--

"Nope! Later suckers! Come on, Morty, let's gtfo!!" Rick grabs Morty's arm as they both go through the portal and morty says "Yeah, fuck this game! I wanna play Minecraft instead!"

Oh... 

Well now you are truly hopeless, however, Slone merely chuckles as she unveils her skin suit, similarly to Joey, revealing that it was evil morty being carried by his robotic evil grandpa.

"My work here is done, all I came here for was Rick's portal gun information, and now that i have it, I have made my own. An even better one! A portal gun that can take you to multiverses. That's how they ended up here, of course, but I don't intend to stay. As I leave, you will all die, after all, you were the ones stupid enough to bring me straight to where I wanted. You won't be seeing me or "doctor slone" ever again." Evil Morty says as he goes through the yellow portal he makes for himself and the ship explodes, playing his main theme.

You merely watch, speechless as the ship explodes and the island is in ruins. Suddenly a small disk/ufo hits you in the face, knocking you unconscious... what happens next?