Ideas that would make Chapter 3 Season 2 an amazing season.

Midas Returns! Better than ever to recruit a NEW team of agents!

Join the Agency and pick the team you side with! Ghost, Shadow, or Double Agent.

The Operation games are back and on a completely new map! Join the Double Agents in their mission to cause chaos and join the 3-team battles of old and new Operation games!

As the Operation games are shown, the Choppa and Deadpool are teased too, as well as another vehicle we have never seen before.

Reminisce about the old as the Chapter 2 Season 2 battle pass skins return with a new, grey design.

Meowscles purrs on screen as he has a light grey furr color, along with a (- w -) face, teasing the Double Agent style.

Shakedown your opponents! Cancel at any time and switch right back to your weapon within a flash!

A Double Agent henchman skin is shown cancelling a shakedown, switching to his shotgun and eliminating his opponent.

Help the Agency in their fight to stop the I.O. along with the Seven! Choose your favorite team and change the fate of this island!

Brutus npc/skin teased as the Grotto returns.

As the Spies theme music kicks in, suddenly the music shifts to the Incredible's theme as Mr. and Mrs. Incredible are shown off as the secret/collab skins. The music then kicks back to the Spies theme as we are shown the battle pass screen.

Snatch the battle pass! Claim your intel! Choose your side.

After we're shown the battle pass, a post credit invisible figure seems to walk out of frame as he chuckles. (Spy from TF2???? We'll have to wait and see.)

(P.S. There would also be a secret skin unlocked, more tech obviously, especially for double agents, and the secret skin would be unlocked if you had chosen double agent.)

)