Season 8 outro (intro was okay)

You are given water-guns to fight off the cube monsters by the I.O., knowing that the monsters are weak to water. But the cube queen doesn't give up so easily, even though your water is disintegrating her army, she just laughs it off and shoots lightning downwards to the Zero Point as she starts to take control of it.

As she does this, she summons Caretakers.

"BRING IN THE WATER CANNON, SARGENT!!" One of the I.O. Guards yells.

An I.O. Sargent then moves up from the secret elevator in the ground as he charges the water canon and fires a massive amount of water to the caretaker's weakpoint, killing him in an instant.

Some of the loopers start to run from the Caretakers, but most fight back with their water-guns, some even using water balloons. Others get eliminated, but because they're looped, they run right back into the fight. Or just... ya know. Run.

Even Naruto... well... naruto-runs into the action and helps out the loopers, jumping with his friends across Japanese-like architechture as they throw paper-kunai.

"IT'S NOT ENOUGH! GIVE THE LOOPERS THE CANNONS!!" The Sargent yells as he fires one more shot from his cannon directly at a caretaker that was getting close to hurting him.

"SIR YES SIR!!" The I.O. Guards yell as 5 more water cannons emerge, given access for some of the players.

A cutscene then shows them all firing and taking down the caretakers.

"HAHAHA!! You're too late!" The cube queen laughs as the Zero Point is right next to her. She nearly touches it, which makes her vulnerable as her shield is absorbed by the Zero Point.

A random looper then throws a water balloon at her, sniping her right in the face as she lets go of the Zero Point in agony while melting/disintegrating.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" She screams as there is a huge explosion, leaving her to dust as the Zero Point moves back to the centre of the bridge. The day is saved, and you were part of it! Congratulations!!