Every time....

I swear every time fortnite players are asked which season is the best they say it's the current one. Dude, that's impossible. Ch2S5 was dull, Ch2S6 was horse s**t, Ch2S7 and Ch2S8 both went on for too long and this season has so many bugs, glitches, inconveniences and just so many things wrong with it.

Firstly, I was okay with them giving away the Paper Kaiju like candt because it was the end of the chapter and they didn't do much damage and were rather slow. Combine this with every sweaty lobby and you practically have a near useless mythic.

....but now is the start of a new chapter and you added a hard to hit mythic and sprinkled it around the map like candy with 80 ammo that allows you to travel like 200m in one swing?? You basically made bounties useless, which I didn't even think was possible, but since the bounty you are hunting will always run away with the spider-man mythic there's nothing you can do. It's impossible to hit because they're just wayy too fast. You may get a 20, 30 damage hit, but that's max.

Chapter 2 Season 2 had OP as fuck mythics, but it also felt balanced because you had to earn them to get it. You had to kill the boss that held that mythic who had wayy more health than you and 90% of the time if you landed there, you'd be dead, either from the boss, henchmen or an opponent. And all the weapons were unique with their own cute names, like "Meowscle's Peow Peow Rifle".

Sure, I guess the collab mythics are unique, but... why only the collab ones? TnTina had a freaking bow before Chapter 2 Season 6 even introduced bows instead of snipers.

Now instead of getting a cool Rift Rail Gun from The Foundation you get a way too op mythic mk-7. Instead of giving you something unique, it gives you something that is the same weapon in the game, just slightly better. I hate it. This is not how mythics used to be done and in my opinion makes this season so much worse.

Among other things. Like the fact that the Shield Keg sfx are so annoying that I hear them in my ears after I stop playing.

Also this battle pass is so shit. It has 3 characters that are worth getting. Spider-Man, Ronin and The Ro--I mean the Foundation.

Mayyybe Harlowe if you can even remember her name (even then only with her mask, cuz she ugly.)

Chapter 2 Season 2 had like 7/8 skins that were worth getting.

The only non-memorable skin is Maya, the one that you could customize. The rest were awesome.

Deadpool, Midas, Meowscles, Sky, Tntina, Agent Peely, Brutus. I named them all at the top of my head!

The storm and Tornado are interesting concepts but don't add much to the table. The weapons/meta is shit, they nerfed the smg for no reason and the only really decent weapons are mk-7 and auto-shotgun. Why didn't they give og weapons + new ones, this is meant to be the og map wtf. I also hate that they kept wildlife since season 6, which was the worst season ever, but then again Chicken OP. (Abusing Chicken glitches was how I kept playing season 6.)

Not to mention Winterfest wasn't that amazing. Ye it was fun, a bit op tho, and honestly I hated what they gave players because of downtime. Like, a pickaxe for a skin of a set I have to buy to use?? Really? That's shameful.

I think everyone is just super biased for Spider-Man and The Foundation. But that doesn't make this season an amazing season with 0 flaws. And it is BY FAR worse than Chapter 2 Season 2. There was more to do in Ch2S2, more mission, character missions, voting on Team Shadow or Ghost, pretty sure your gameplay time mattered depending on which side you played more. There were deadpool quests, fun Spy Games (mostly), LIVE events, like Travis Scott (it was cool at the time, ok) and The Device, the soundtrack was a banger, there were not as many bugs, the POIs were fun, they constantly changed depending which type of skin you chose, there was tech, there were Choppa's, vaults, etc. It was actually FUN. Unlike this shit, which I honestly don't enjoy that much and don't see how anyone can.