More Chapter 3 Season 2 ideas

-You get to choose 3 sides of the battle pass that each have 1,500 v-bucks, equating to 4.5k in total. (Wether you have to spend 950 only for this or if you have to spend 950 x 3, idk. I would do 950 for the entire thing, so no x 3 or anything. 950 v-bucks to get a total of 4.5k.)

-All the different sides are the different teams, team ghost being on the left, team shadow on the right and team double agent in the middle.

-If you choose double agent at the team selection you unlock Chapter 2 Season 2 double agent extra styles, even if you didn't get the Chapter 2 Season 2 battle pass. (this also works if you did get the chapter 2 season 2 battle pass.)

-If you did get the battle pass for Chapter 2 Season 2 and then selected the opposite team to which you chose before, you'd get that other teams chapter 2 season 2 variants. (This wasn't really clear, so, for example if you chose team shadow in chapter 2 season 2 and you choose to join team ghost NOW then you would unlock team ghost variants.)

-you need 100 levels to unlock one team's full battle pass... thing. You know what I mean.

-You need 50 levels to unlock all of the superstyles. (And I don't think it should be gold.)

-Max battle pass level = 350.

-If you don't have the battle pass you can still get it even with 100 v-bucks on you for free because you would get 300 for each "section" of the battle pass. (they would be put in such a way that you could get 100 v-bucks almost every 10 levels.)

-Mr and Mrs. Incredible secret skins/collab skins. And Spy from TF2.

-double agents take over tilted towers and greasy grove.

-double agents rename tilted to chaos town and greasy grove to messy grove.

-double agents are on both sides while also being on neither, making them the most bombastic, chaotic and nearly post-apocalyptic-like.

-double agents have a torn banner with their logo on it plastered on the buildings of tilted towers.

-chaos town and messy grove are home to many smoke bombs. (and maybe a double agent chaos agent)

-double agents have torn clothes and wacky, punk-like clothes as well as some cyberpunk ones.

-battle pass includes a gunwrap for all teams. The gunwrap is reactive, meaning when you fire, the team's symbol pops up 4-5 times when firing your weapon with the gunwrap on it. The reactivity can be turned off and will then have 1 bigger team symbol on it.

-There's a futuristic Shadow agent with a helmet on him and stylish black clothes. His helmet is similar to the Seven, however it glows blue and makes blue faces/visors instead.

-The futuristic Shadow agent is an NPC/boss that shoots at his dummies in his room when he sees you to make decoy's of himself and will try to confuse you by throwing decoy bombs at you + smoke bombs and then try to kill you. Once you're dead, you'll be replaced with a decoy of him.

-The futuristic Shadow agent holds a mythic Heavy AR that does around 50 to the body and 100 to the head. When you kill him, he drops all of his loot, that being 6 decoy bombs, 2 (navy blue) smoke bombs and 1 mythic AR. obviously. Once you kill someone with the AR, a decoy version of you will replace the player and won't bother you, but will try to distract other players. (Note: Your kill count will increase when you kill someone with this AR, but other players will not see a difference in player count.) Beware though, the decoy will disappear after a while.

-In the superstyles you can get the futuristic shadow agent's unofficial "ghost" style, having a white coat/suit with black and blue. 3 colors. simple.

- He also has a gunwrap and the heavy AR is automatically set to that gunwrap. It consists of white black and blue as well. The white looks standard but the black and blue is futuristic and the blue glows/is reactive.