Season 7 intro

Instead of a massive alien ship appearing out of fucking nowhere, the ship goes through a giant green portal from the sky. We then see the inside of the ship for a moment and the main cockpit having a green lit, white portal gun plugged inside of a socket/plugging chamber to be used by the kymera, the trespassers and the elites to travel from reality to reality.

"They stole my fucking portal gun M-*burp*Morty! MY portal gun!! I can't let 'em have it!" Rick Sanchez says, as the narrator for this season.

"Oh geez Rick! W-W-What do we do now??" Morty asks.

"We sneak in, grab the portal gun and leave as fast as we fucking can!" Rick says.

"But... We'll have to ask for help... There's no way for me to get to them without at least aqcuiring some resources." Rick explains as he sighs in annoyance, unscaved.

"Oh geez... Why'd we have to be in Fortnite..." Morty asks shyly.

"Wuh-Wuh-Where did you wanna go? Fucking Minecraft again?? Plus they said this was a collab thing, I thought you could fucking read!!" Rick yells, but then feels bad for a moment.

"......Ugh! Fine! I can take you there later, right now we gotta go and deal with what we have! It's Aliens and Fortnite, Morty!! We've gotta distract them, take 'em down and get the hell o-*burps*outta here!!" Rick explains to Morty, sounding frustrated while the gamplay is being shown.

"Begin the process." One of the Elite members says robotically to the Tresspassers as they beam down to the Fortnite Island and the camera focuses on them for a moment.

"Ohhhh Shit...." Rick says as he sees the aliens beaming down to the island.

"Quick! Hide you idiot!!" Rick says as he runs into a porta-potty and the camera shifts to them/their Fortnite skins.

Morty, without thinking, instinctively jumps into a dumpster.

"Uggh... This is fucking disgusting.." Morty swears.

A few seconds pass by and Rick still isn't heard.

"Uhh.....Rick??? HELLO????!" Morty asks in concern.

It then transitions to the Fortnite Invasion Battle Pass screen, along with Mech-Morty next to Rick.