A better Chapter

I believe a lot of people were thinking this, but it would've been really fucking cool if Epic made season 5 the season for all dc characters, bringing in Gotham City and other areas, just like they did with Marvel, maybe this could've been a result of Galacticus, maybe it glitched the realities and now the Marvel ones and dc ones have merged together. (And this is if hypothetically the map changes stayed instead of reverting back every season.) And then season 6, instead of being the worst season anyone has had to survive through, could've been marvel vs. dc. I think it would've been awesome, and the game really suffers from a lack of map changes, even in it's final season, because it feels empty without many new map changes and feels stale, as if we haven't moved that far at all into the chapter or the seasons, even though we're currently on the last season of Chapter 2. Also some other ideas I have for a season 8 and 9 and X instead. I do think this season should've been pushed back by 2, but the season 7 that we got was fine, it just didn't need to have any Cubes. It was only there for the shock value and doesn't actually help move the plot forward in a way that isn't awkward and actually makes it difficult for the writers and the people working on the game to think of more seasons after that reveal. As well as quite a lot of.... Other improvements I would make to season 7....... :)